Say What You Will About Harbaugh....

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
....but this was pretty funny....and accurate.....and I bet he does think Finebaum's name is actually Pete. Any enemy of the $EC is a friend of mine.

[TWEET]832417816489914368[/TWEET]

Advertisement
It's hilarious either way. If he thinks finebaum's name is Pete then it shows he doesn't care about the guy and if he knows his name is Paul then he is just getting under his skin

I've always liked Harbaugh (except when we go head-to-head for recruits). Dude is a savage. Glad he called out Finebaum.

....but this was pretty funny....and accurate.....and I bet he does think Finebaum's name is actually Pete. Any enemy of the $EC is a friend of mine.

What is this in reference to something specifically, or just Finebaum's general SEC (mainly Saban/Alabaga) crank slurping

Advertisement

What is this in reference to something specifically, or just Finebaum's general SEC (mainly Saban/Alabaga) crank slurping
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION]

Wanna hear the sad part?

He's a Tennessee Grad and he still roots for Bama more than the Vols.

That's like being a UM Grad and rooting for the Semonholes

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION]

Wanna hear the sad part?

Or like being a UM grad and coaching UF?

Advertisement

Harbaugh is great. Gotta love him, all he knows is attack. I'm definitely calling Pete Finebaum's show now to **** on the SEC and Pete himself.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Wanna hear the sad part?

In all fairness, there's many a UM fan who didn't graduate from here, but we're still their number one team.

Never underestimate the genius of the khakis, he knows dudes name is Paul. It was just his way of saying " your name isn't worth remembering"

Advertisement
I applaud any public figure who cracks back on ***** with ears Fineberg and the SEC nut garglers. I'm no Harbaugh fan, but I love this attack.

Wanna hear the sad part?

In all fairness, there's many a UM fan who didn't graduate from here, but we're still their number one team.

Soccer mom declares we must be measured and fair and classy in our judgement of others.

IMG_3553.jpg

Wanna hear the sad part?

Or like being a UM grad and coaching UF?

You know... when you post shid like this, youre condemning our current coach too.... yall do understand that?

Advertisement
Back