Say what you want to

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Tell me to kill myself, post personal info about me, be a "Bomb" asd demand I be banned, but that runner picked off AGAIN at first is EXACTLY why we are a 2 and BBQ regional loser the last 8 years, and why we lose in Three Stooges like fasion when it counts.

Unprecedented. We need youth and energy. We have Abe Vigoda coaching 3rd base!!!! No wonder we have more baserunning SNAFUS and pick offs than the entire Litttle League in the US every season.

Advertisement
Not drunk. Wrong board, yes. My bad. Got baseball, basketball, live Who and building a 15mm Boxer rebellion Legation building and wall. Full plate, mane! :)

Advertisement
Tell me to kill myself, post personal info about me, be a "Bomb" asd demand I be banned, but that runner picked off AGAIN at first is EXACTLY why we are a 2 and BBQ regional loser the last 8 years, and why we lose in Three Stooges like fasion when it counts.

Unprecedented. We need youth and energy. We have Abe Vigoda coaching 3rd base!!!! No wonder we have more baserunning SNAFUS and pick offs than the entire Litttle League in the US every season.

Abe Vigoda LOL. The administration at UM should hire a professional sports staffing organization to handle all things sports. They are smartest idiots you can ever find having to handle competitive sports. Morris should have been fired long before Randy was hired. Their dedication to underachievers is unprecedented.

Advertisement
Back