Say Dorito is fired..

Advertisement
Out of the legit guys we have a chance at, who would you guys want?

My list:

Brick Haley
Karl Dunbar
Jim Leavitt(probably not going to happen)
Ken Norton Jr
Tarvaris Robinson
Chuck Heater

Duke scored 48 points against us. 48 points. Heads have to roll.
Some facts. Golden is signed till 2020. Think about that. 2020. I don't know the exact details of the contract, but I bet most if not all are guaranteed. So 2.xx million X 6 = 12 Million + buy out = Golden ain't going anywhere.

So for the better good of our beloved Canes, I hope to fuggin god Golden figures this **** out, cause we married to him for a while. While we are married to Golden, we definitely aren't to the Coordinators. As bad as I have screamed and yelled at Coley, he did put 30+ points up and he is in the first year here. Also, he has had to deal with more injuries than any other unit.
Dorito isn't guaranteed. A big if, would be Ed O. Would love to see him come in and see what he can do. Make him D and Asst. Head Coach and hope it works itself out, as this has a chance to go south quick.

Make no mistake, Administration has to be fuggin ****ed about missing out on the revenue from the ACCCG, That is Golden's whole staff salary right there, and I am pretty **** sure there is going to be someone accountable for that side of the house, as that was a major loss of revenue which just happened and I am sure the BOT is going to have some say on this.

Advertisement
Back