Say Dorito is fired..

You never know, T-Rob may be a real good DC as well as a great recruiter.

But i get you guys, getting a legit DC may be the best thing for this team.

Advertisement
Pruitt was just a recruiter and that is all FSU did is hire recruiter, remember that? we were the one with the "coaches"

Pruitt was just a recruiter and that is all FSU did is hire recruiter, remember that? we were the one with the "coaches"

Pruitt also was a pretty goid secondary coach(even though saban work them to). But he learn ftom the best.

I rather pluck positon coach from a great defense staff. You have a 50/50 chance of hom being good.

I think we should run a 4-3 so anyone who does that. I said in another thread that Tom Bradley would probably be Goldens first call. I wouldn't be thrilled with it but hes probably the most successful DC running this type of scheme.

We ran 4-3 for almost the entire 2nd half how did that workout for us? Need new DC but that's not going to solve this **** show that was left by randy and not coached well by D

Pruitt also was a pretty goid secondary coach(even though saban work them to). But he learn ftom the best.

I rather pluck positon coach from a great defense staff. You have a 50/50 chance of hom being good.

Pruitt was Saban camera guy. He had to record kids he wanted and Saban would have to okay them before he offer them. He was only with Saban for 3 years and was in HS before that. Chad Morris Clemson OC was a HS coach before he became Clemson OC.

Advertisement
Steve Spagnuolo, Superbowl winning DC for the Giants, got a HC gig with the Rams, failed, went to NO after Spygate with no HC, and is replaced, now a defensive assistant with the Ravens.

Guy can coach defense, runs a 4-3 with mixed coverages, lots of experience, but still young.

I think we should run a 4-3 so anyone who does that. I said in another thread that Tom Bradley would probably be Goldens first call. I wouldn't be thrilled with it but hes probably the most successful DC running this type of scheme.

We ran 4-3 for almost the entire 2nd half how did that workout for us? Need new DC but that's not going to solve this **** show that was left by randy and not coached well by D

It's 3 years into this administration, need to stop blaming Randy.

Steve Spagnuolo, Superbowl winning DC for the Giants, got a HC gig with the Rams, failed, went to NO after Spygate with no HC, and is replaced, now a defensive assistant with the Ravens.

Guy can coach defense, runs a 4-3 with mixed coverages, lots of experience, but still young.

Huh, what???
Former NFL HC coming to work as UM DC?
Really?
Wow.

T-Rob would be a **** of a hire. Learning under Muschamp (amazing coordinator at UT, yea UF sucks but that defense when healthy is the best in the nation) can only help his case. Guys a monster recruiter as well.

Love the idea of Winston Moss as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you guys imagine what a guy like Charlie strong would do coaching at Miami one can dream

Advertisement
Does Butch Davis have a show-clause? Cause he would probably be one of the best hires we could make. Proven recruiter and coach, at Miami.

I think Paul Williams should stay, Gunter and Howard have been good all season, and Crawford and Burns look very promising. Barrow could go either way, but Dorito and Franklin must go.

It's 3 years into this administration, need to stop blaming Randy.

Exactly. This is all on Al Tin. Every last drop of this diarrhea burger is his. You get ran out of the yard by Puke in year 3, and thats all yours.

Auburn hired Ellis Johnson former D coor. from Gamecocks and he's done ok. Malzahn's hires have been exemplary. Our hires leave a lot to be desired.

Malzahn added a couple of solid defensive coaches for his staff. With that said, while they have made some plays, that defense isn't that great either. All **** would have broken loose in Auburn if not fo that miracle play. And even after that, the defense let UGA drive from its on 25 to AU's 20 in less than 30 seconds.

Advertisement
Back