Saw this Canes Van in Punta Gorda on the Bridge this morning

Silver King

Pass Block
50767FFF-B42C-4C48-BFED-0F26A3DBDC62.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a part of the Real Cane Talk tailgating crew in the green lot, which includes me and several others. He is down for every home game and goes to many road games.
Was just going to say that I've definitely seen that van in the Green Lot. Not sure if it's part of your crew but there's another similar white conversion type van that's painted like this too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree that the license plate should be blurred, I'm absolutely against any intentional/attempted doxxing, but wouldn't we also need to blur the Twitter handle, assuming that the individual has some identifying information there as well?

EDIT: For instance, you can get the same license plate info from the Facebook page that @Silver King just linked. Not blaming anyone, just pointing out that there are a lot of "identity" problems here that anyone could possibly take advantage of. All love and respect to Caneious Maximus, I just think he should probably be a bit more careful. To each his own, though.

He is a part of the Real Cane Talk tailgating crew in the green lot, which includes me and several others. He is down for every home game and goes to many road games.
Do you guys all still tailgate together. If so thats the one good thing that came from the rivals site.

Advertisement
I agree that the license plate should be blurred, I'm absolutely against any intentional/attempted doxxing, but wouldn't we also need to blur the Twitter handle, assuming that the individual has some identifying information there as well?

EDIT: For instance, you can get the same license plate info from the Facebook page that @Silver King just linked. Not blaming anyone, just pointing out that there are a lot of "identity" problems here that anyone could possibly take advantage of. All love and respect to Caneious Maximus, I just think he should probably be a bit more careful. To each his own, though.

Man, the blurring of a license plate is one of the oldest wives tales on the internet.

Unless you're a police officer or some other government official, it won't do you any good knowing that information. We drive around with them on display every day.

Do you guys all still tailgate together. If so thats the one good thing that came from the rivals site.
Thats cool to hear. Fsu who and M5 canes got me tickets to my first ever canes game and we tailgated a bit. That was back when CCanes22 or what ever his name was use to set them all up.

Advertisement
Back