Saw Taisun Phommachanh today

Advertisement
Sometimes (not all times) u have to surround that prospect with D1 talent. I think they like his measurables though

Advertisement
This dude still slurping the Richt duo. Richt whiffed on Watson and Newton. In his own state.

Answer the question you dck riding groupie lol oh you can’t? And Richt didn’t have a say in the Watson recruitment regardless We’re talking about Clemson you UGa bxtch boy.

Answer the question you dck riding groupie lol oh you can’t? And Richt didn’t have a say in the Watson recruitment regardless We’re talking about Clemson you UGa bxtch boy.

So the head coach didn’t have any say so in the the recruitment of the best player in his state?

So either you are full of **** or richt is a ***** . Which one slurper?

Hey all,

I just wanted to say that I saw the Clemson recruit play and it was not great. I went to the game cuz Avon Old Farms played my Alma mater BB&N. We shut them out 21-0 and harassed him all day. He has good skill but was super inconsistent. I know he has a while to develop with Lawrence ahead of him but I wanted to post cuz it’s rare we see a high recruit going to a southern school up here.

ISL represent! Lawrence Academy grad, 2002.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying he will be a bust but I thought he would be better given Clemson can sort of have whoever they want in recruiting recently
Lmfao... so cause the kid has one bad game you've got him pegged now huh?

Advertisement
Lmfao... so cause the kid has one bad game you've got him pegged now huh?

Not at all, I just thought he would be better in this game because his team was also supposed to be really good, they also have a wideout going to Iowa. In New England when you see a QB coming to play your team who is committed to Clemson you expect a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back