Saw Coach Golden this morning.

Advertisement
I do too, D'onofrio had the defense playing better at the end of the year. They were vastly improved over the beginning of the year, considering the suspensions and crap hitting our fan.

Leave them alone. People sound worse than Giant fans who wanted Eli Manning traded and Coughlin fired. SMDH

Coach D'Oh had me super-worried at the beginning of the year, but I don't think it's a stretch to say that over the course of the season, his squad improved more than the offense. I really like that we saw concrete improvement throughout the season. That gives me hope for a time when the kids have been in the system for awhile and have bought in.

Golden + Fisch - D'Onfrio =
32.jpg

if a randy shannon coached D can be solid.. a D coached by D'onofrio with guys they've picked and developed, should be fine.

Advertisement
I was driving to the gym and he was walking up Sunset Drive. I rolled down the window and said hi and he responded to me like we were old buddies. Asked how I was doing and I said great, especially after signing day. Wished me a good Sunday and I drove off. Very cool guy and didn't seemed put of at all that I briefly interrupted his stroll.

You could have done all of us a great service and accidentally stepped on the gas/brake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, remember when Al liked us and we were stupid as ****? "American boys will not die in Asian wars." "I am not a crook." "I don't remember remembering." "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES". "I did not have *** with THAT woman." "WMDs" "Trans-parity. Change you can trust." And the worst of all: "Are you kidding me!" Man are we stupid.

Advertisement
I can't believe I'm reading this many positive posts about Golden. Where have you guys been? You need to visit the site more often.

Advertisement
Back