Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too F-ing bad....Anyone with half a F-ing Brain knows it was a Fact...for you to bring it to the forefront...instead of a plethora of "Correct" information is Douchebaggery at its finest.....
Cool story thanks for showing me the error in my ways faqqit.

Advertisement
Nah that was cio and his guy at palmetto. Everyone on my end was shocked. I have no connection to Palmetto.
Holy ****! They got caught blind? That tells you **** was working behind the scenes that he would commit to UM & then he doesn’t even have the courtesy to tell the staff prior. So he was trolling or is a straight up ***** boy.

Advertisement
I think it was cribby that said several days before Marshall committed to UF that "Florida was doing Florida things" so staffs knew he was trying to get a bidding war going. You might forget that the ncaa has a hard on for Miami and I guarantee you if he'd ended up at Miami, UF have gone crying to the ncaa to open an investigation because we were taking their lunch money in recruiting.

He probably got more than Stevenson's 250k if Bama was even balking at it. If it's too rich for Bama then I'm gonna say that's a no, dog. Not worth 300k plus. Just put that in the recruiting budget and find some underrated players instead.
Pretty sure 3 bills is what Newton got from Barn

You previously stated you didn't believe he was about bag life. I was inquiring whether circumstances changed or if he was trolling all along?
He wasn't until UF pulled out all the stops.

He told our coaches he was committing to Miami, his coach Manasco notified the media which is what lead to the CB's, but then he convinced JM & his family that they should hold off on making an announcement & in a span of literally a week UF made an offer that couldn't be refused.

He wasn't until UF pulled out all the stops.

He told our coaches he was committing to Miami, his coach Manasco notified the media which is what lead to the CB's, but then he convinced JM & his family that they should hold off on making an announcement & in a span of literally a week UF made an offer that couldn't be refused.
Figured as much hopefully didnt come across as doubting you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Money beats credibility on the recruiting trail every day.
This is why even though I’ve done a 180 on Rumph I caution anyone in thinking that any other coach can do better with local db’s if schools are going to spend 6 figures anywhere in the country to land them. We’ve seen this before with kool thinking that his “credibility” would pull beasts and all we got left with Was lack of depth at dtackle.

This is why even though I’ve done a 180 on Rumph I caution anyone in thinking that any other coach can do better with local db’s if schools are going to spend 6 figures anywhere in the country to land them. We’ve seen this before with kool thinking that his “credibility” would pull beasts and all we got left with Was lack of depth at dtackle.
Yet somehow Banda finds a way to get around that and sign Hall,Avante and J.williams.

Advertisement
No big time recruit + no players drafted = Jonathan patke
No big time recruit + player drafted 4th rd = Mike Rumph
guess which guy our fanbase goes all in for...
I think people gave up on patke a long time ago. Luckily bandas safety recruiting masks his ineptness

Money beats credibility on the recruiting trail every day.
For some but if you could pick one which would you choose unlimited bags but can’t coach worth crap or an elite teacher that routinely gets three stars drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back