SAV'ELL SMALLS ON CANESHADES

Advertisement
Sooo y’all want to base OOS recruitment on..weather. That should be our number 1 pitch? Man if I was a top recruit and a UM coaches 1st pitch to me was the “weather” I’d take him and the staff as a joke. Come play in “paradise” was MR pitch too..why don’t Hawaii get top recruits? They weather is better than ours..and they have that shaved iced 👌🏾
Uh yeah, use weather. "Thaw out and come down here and ball out ALL YEAR long."

Uh yeah, use weather. "Thaw out and come down here and ball out ALL YEAR long."
Serious potential for a meme but it must be short and to the point.

Split screen with the left side being anywhere up north during the winter. The left side shows people all bundled up shoveling snow in their driveway. Right side of screen has people at the beach and a caption that reads..."Thaw out....Ball out."

Yep. That's got potential.

He mentions the weather but I don’t think that’s a major selling point to him, although it sounds important. I think how he will be utilized either offensively or defensively, or both, will be a deciding factor. That, and like he said stability at/on the coaching staff, including his position coach(es). I would have to believe that since we have a new coaching staff in place offensively that he will see that as being stable, at the very least until he were to graduate in 3-4yrs. Also, our defensive staff has been there mostly intact for the past 3yrs. So depending on which side of the coin he will end up on, I have to feel Miami looks good (as does UF, but definitely not FSU). Then throw in that he’s a Business major and I trust that all these things, plus the weather, will be a collective package that puts us into a Top 5 situation when he narrows down his list of Top 12 after OV’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back