SAV'ELL SMALLS ON CANESHADES

Advertisement
I think the intro really shows we've been using weather against us. These sfl kids r used to this but when we start recruiting oos kids such as kids from nj and ny they r used to ****** weather and in this rare instance a kid from Washington whos dealing with ****** weather and says i wish i could be in florida with that miami weather. thats who we should be using that pitch on

Sooo y’all want to base OOS recruitment on..weather. That should be our number 1 pitch? Man if I was a top recruit and a UM coaches 1st pitch to me was the “weather” I’d take him and the staff as a joke. Come play in “paradise” was MR pitch too..why don’t Hawaii get top recruits? They weather is better than ours..and they have that shaved iced 👌🏾

Advertisement
Sooo y’all want to base OOS recruitment on..weather. That should be our number 1 pitch? Man if I was a top recruit and a UM coaches 1st pitch to me was the “weather” I’d take him and the staff as a joke. Come play in “paradise” was MR pitch too..why don’t Hawaii get top recruits? They weather is better than ours..and they have that shaved iced 👌🏾
not first but it should be included in the pitch

Interviews are awful. There are enough cane sites and intervirwers out there. Where’s this caneshades cat coming from?

Advertisement
You get a OOS on campus and don’t even have to mention the weather. If it peeks his interest he’ll take note of the “weather “

Exactly my wife's family is from Seattle. They love coming down here because the weather in Seattle is **** most of the time except for about 3 months.

You don't ever have to mention weather down here to them. Just sell him on how you would use him, the depth and the vision for the team...trust me he'll look around and realize he ain't in Washington anymore

Why do you have weather in quotations? Is weather not real? Is this the Truman Show?

Here you go. Run through the different reasons why we use quotation marks. Then you will see why I used them in that instance Then ask yourself “is this the Truman show”

Advertisement
not first but it should be included in the pitch
No what is obvious doesn’t need to really be said. If weather is the final sell to a top recruit then idk if I want him. Top guys go and play in Alabama, Ohio and Clemson. And it’s not because of the **** weather

You sell a OOS recruit on our great weather as a major pitch..he gets down for a OV and it rains every day he’s here. Now you just look like a dumbass
thats why im saying it should be apart of the pitch, not all of it. and i felt we were misusing it for players that grew up with the weather when you should be using it for kids that arent used to year round sunny weather

Advertisement
thats why im saying it should be apart of the pitch, not all of it. and i felt we were misusing it for players that grew up with the weather when you should be using it for kids that arent used to year round sunny weather
First, You really don’t know how that pitch was being used..it doesn’t have to be a pitch when it’s obvious. If a recruit from up north wants to plays in this pressure cooker down here then he will take note himself. But I’ll tell you this, playing football down here is not for everybody. Trust and believe that. Training down here is not for everyone

Here you go. Run through the different reasons why we use quotation marks. Then you will see why I used them in that instance Then ask yourself “is this the Truman show”
You didn’t use it correctly, don’t get mad at me Susie.

Advertisement
Back