Savannah ST Post Game...EDIT: Brevin is the shizt.

TamaToaCane

Freshman
I'm good with Kosi and Jarren being developed for the remainder of the year. Burns has an explosive first step. Cager, knowles and Jahari need to give up football. Steed needs to replace Pinckney. Shaq is not on the level of premiere UM Lbs. Patchan takes bad angles. Gaynor said fck these mfs and pushed some dudes back. Amari was murdering people all night.

Advertisement
Key thing tonight no injuries. Richards and Jackson should be back next week.

why amari carter doesn't see the field more is beyond me

yet there's knowles out there

this staff has me convinced that they wanna be known as being so bright and intelligent doing things the average fan would never see

meanwhile the average fan is over here like, "why the **** isn't so and so playing more"

Advertisement
We have really stoopit fans. That’s aimed at you OP. I figure you needed the help. Donkey.

Go Canes!

Don't know if it's true but it was said on TOS that Homer is hurt. Seems to be nursing some kind of injury

We have really stoopit fans. That’s aimed at you OP. I figure you needed the help. Donkey.

Go Canes!

Pinckney does kamikaze dives way too much...since he has been here that is his go to move. Compare Steed and Pinckney from high school tape, and I've always liked Steed better because he diagnosis plays faster looks a lot sharper as a tackler and I think is a little quicker sideline to sideline. Pinckney is always going for the ESPN Top Ten play. Maria Taylor got him sprung.

Advertisement
Steed’s dad posts on this forum. He’ll tell you I have been one of if not the biggest proponent of his sons talent. That doesn’t mean I’m going to have a knee jerk reaction and say he needs to start. Everyone on this team needs reps and time. Benching people because we lost last week isn’t the answer. Before you respond, ask yourself if you would be posting this nonsense if we were 2-0.

Go Canes!

Steed’s dad posts on this forum. He’ll tell you I have been one of if not the biggest proponent of his sons talent. That doesn’t mean I’m going to have a knee jerk reaction and say he needs to start. Everyone on this team needs reps and time. Benching people because we lost last week isn’t the answer. Before you respond, ask yourself if you would be posting this nonsense if we were 2-0.

Go Canes!

But we aren't 2-0....What kind of alternate universe are you trying to create? No s-hit if the team was undefeated and playing well we would be happy with the players that are starting/getting a lot of reps. However, that's not the case with this team right now. The reality is before this game the team was on a four game losing streak. The younger and more talented players should be getting a lot more reps against the tougher opponents on the schedule.

Go Canes!

No knee jerk. I have always preferred Steed over Pinckney before his injury. I think he is just a better overall player. Faster, higher IQ, etc. I'll give you another one. I've never liked Redwine - as a corner or a safety but the bench is not deep and young. Again, just like Rosier, older Golden guys benefiting from not much in the pantry or guys to young for Richt to feel comfortable to throw into the fire. I hope Richt learns these young guys are not afraid, talented and he should honor his word about playing the better guys regardless of seniority.

Last edited:
why amari carter doesn't see the field more is beyond me

yet there's knowles out there

this staff has me convinced that they wanna be known as being so bright and intelligent doing things the average fan would never see

meanwhile the average fan is over here like, "why the **** isn't so and so playing more"

You guys do realize the Carter is in on every 3rd and long right? He plays a sniper position at the line and either blitzes or spies the QB. He literally was in on every 3rd and long in the first half.

Advertisement
Inferior competition considered, Steed is impressive. Great at diagnosing ball location, and better at finishing.

But we aren't 2-0....What kind of alternate universe are you trying to create? No s-hit if the team was undefeated and playing well we would be happy with the players that are starting/getting a lot of reps. However, that's not the case with this team right now. The reality is before this game the team was on a four game losing streak. The younger and more talented players should be getting a lot more reps against the tougher opponents on the schedule.

Easy Sanjay. We are a QB and an identity short of where we should be. How the **** do you know they are better players? Maybe Lingard or Burns gets a QB killed in pass pro? You’ll be right back here screaming about why they were in the game. **** off.

Go Canes!

Easy Sanjay. We are a QB and an identity short of where we should be. How the **** do you know they are better players? Maybe Lingard or Burns gets a QB killed in pass pro? You’ll be right back here screaming about why they were in the game. **** off.

Go Canes!

Kosi making quicker decisions will also help with taking some pressure off the RBs. Rosier thinks he can take a nap and wake up and throw the ball. Kosi and Jarren just look the part. Rosier is lying to himself. He will never play a down in the NFL.

Advertisement
Gupta is the guy I’m purposely insulting. We’ll see how the season shakes out. I’m not one to call for whole sale benching. It’s week 2 and we haven’t started conference play. Players/teams improve from week to week and we have a ways to go.

Go Canes!

Key thing tonight no injuries. Richards and Jackson should be back next week.
Jackson played tonight. He injured his shoulder or wrist though

Attachments

• 796A189C-D166-4399-8D1F-0D483FC2A45B.jpeg
    796A189C-D166-4399-8D1F-0D483FC2A45B.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 76
Someone said not too long ago that they’ve never seen our linebackers (Shaq/Pinckney) make gamechanging plays and I agreed. Last week after our great performance vs LSU someone said they think our linebackers are overrated and I somewhat agreed. Shaq is good but not as good as hyped and Pinckney is decent but **** he misses lots of tackles. I don’t think he should be replaced and with the way we rotate players idek if it’s possible to get replaced but he needs to improve and stay for senior year.

Advertisement
Back