Savannah St. (+55)...moved to +60

5 different players for Georgia Southern rushed for 70+ yards against them. They gave up a total of 576 rushing yards in that game. If Miami made it a goal, Duke could have 300 rushing yards by halftime.

Advertisement
If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

Agree

We should have at least 3 non-offensive TDs against these guys. I'd be disappointed if we dont have 55 by half time. Savannah State might be the worst team weve played in 30 years. We are going to annihilate these guys.

I would be surprised if we cover. I dont think we score more than 52. Its just not Golden's style. He will probably have the 1s out by the 2nd quarter, and we will just run the ball all night with the back ups. Some schools and coaches get off on just piling up points against pathetic teams like this, as if someone is impressed by that. Golden isnt the type to do that.

I would be surprised if we cover. I dont think we score more than 52. Its just not Golden's style. He will probably have the 1s out by the 2nd quarter, and we will just run the ball all night with the back ups. Some schools and coaches get off on just piling up points against pathetic teams like this, as if someone is impressed by that. Golden isnt the type to do that.

The teams that have rolled up against SavSt haven't tried to do that. They are really that bad. Even just running the ball, our backups could score on every possession. You can't tell your guys to just take a knee. It's still up to your opponent to stop you.

I hate this ******* game!

Advertisement
We only run up the score against the Domers. This is not Bobby's fswho or urbanville. Golden can not only spell class he even has some.

We are going to give this whole roster a shot at them. I would be surprised if we RUTS.

If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.

No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

I dont think you realize how bad Savannah State actually is. Georgia Southern beat them by 68 earlier in the year. They did however rebound nicely the following week keeping Troy within 63 points. If we cant score 55 against this team, Coley is not the right guy.

That last sentence...read it...

/mind blown.

Advertisement
If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

Agree

We should have at least 3 non-offensive TDs against these guys. I'd be disappointed if we dont have 55 by half time. Savannah State might be the worst team weve played in 30 years. We are going to annihilate these guys.

Is it wrong for me to be excited about this?

We only run up the score against the Domers. This is not Bobby's fswho or urbanville. Golden can not only spell class he even has some.

I don't see how we cant accidentally score on these guys later in the game. We'll be laughed at for showboating in the 3rd and 4th quarter, but it'll be our 2014 recruiting class making the TDs and celebrating.

Once the starters are out, it doesn't do any good for the back ups to run running plays the rest of the game. Let them play. No hurry up offense or anything, just running the same offense, but with the 2nd and 3rd string is not offensive. It's not like they don't know they're going to get annihilated, it's just a question of how bad it will be.

If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.

No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

I dont think you realize how bad Savannah State actually is. Georgia Southern beat them by 68 earlier in the year. They did however rebound nicely the following week keeping Troy within 63 points. If we cant score 55 against this team, Coley is not the right guy.

/mind blown.

Ive blown your mind because I think any competent OC with the talent we have on our our roster can score 55 points against a team that Georgia Southern scored 77 and Troy scored 66? We apparently are still Cokerized as a fan base.

Advertisement
I don't think we have to run up the score to up 60 or 70 on these guys. I believe Gundy when he said last year Okie State wasn't running up the score on them when they scored 84. We don't have to throw it deep in the 2nd half (or throw it all) to score 60. We'll score defensive TDs and special teams TDs. The offense will score be falling down into the endzone.

WE ROLL!

1.gif

Advertisement

/mind blown.

Ive blown your mind because I think any competent OC with the talent we have on our our roster can score 55 points against a team that Georgia Southern scored 77 and Troy scored 66? We apparently are still Cokerized as a fan base.

Your post is a moronic hyperbole. If we dont score 55 we will be fine. For you to suggest our OC should be fired, or anyone for that matter, as a result of this glorified scrimmage is just nonsense.

Mind continues to be blown over the stupidity of our porsters.

We're gonna have to try really hard to keep the score down. They are beyond dreadful. A glorified IM team.

Should be an easy cover.

Agree

So you're betting your house and everything in your bank account, correct?

Advertisement
Back