Savannah St. (+55)...moved to +60

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Wow, Savannah State ONLY +55 vs. Miami. Hurry up and buy on "The U"!
12:30pm - 16 Sep 13

Hmmmm, that's it?

Advertisement
Miami doesn't RUTS on teams.

//Whether they've been able to or not is not the question

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that's a low #. But I also think AG is going to be looking to play the backups a LOT so we're talking about what our 2nd and 3rd string will do for half the game. I would bet Miami if I had to bet, but IMO the smart bet is to pass on this game.

Ryan Williams isn't that great and Golden is too much of a gentleman to cram their faces near his *** and fart.

I suspect the 1's score 35 and then the backups come in.

Advertisement
I think that's a low #. But I also think AG is going to be looking to play the backups a LOT so we're talking about what our 2nd and 3rd string will do for half the game. I would bet Miami if I had to bet, but IMO the smart bet is to pass on this game.

The backups alone should be able to put 55 on these guys.

Seriously.

If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.

No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

Advertisement
If we score 55 I'll be pleasantly surprised. Not that we can't, but I suspect we won't.

No injuries, get some rhythm going on offense finally to build up confidence, and I'll be happy with that.

I dont think you realize how bad Savannah State actually is. Georgia Southern beat them by 68 earlier in the year. They did however rebound nicely the following week keeping Troy within 63 points. If we cant score 55 against this team, Coley is not the right guy.

You can view it on ESPN3. :manicrolleyes:
Not a great strength of schedule addition.
It will be good for the backups to get the burn. Plan on seeing them a lot.

Advertisement
Back