Sauces.. Daniel Rivera to be named Football Chief of Staff

You should PM him on his Twitter and ask him to confirm this hire if your not gonna trust 4 day on the board Joe Me.. Your OG here and all hooked up, so sort this out for me? Thanks!
Sorry, I don't use the Twitter. And if I did, the last thing I'd do is ask somebody I don't know a question on New Year's Eve.

Advertisement
Only Daniel Rivera I could find has passed. May he rest in peace.
Screenshot_20191231-213946.png

Lon the Genius will be his assistant. His main job as assistant is to keep the bears and Ebola away

Finally!!! A choice we can believe in. It guarantees the team will be protected from bear flu. This will make it safe to schedule the Maine Bears. We could have a new "North-South ends of U.S. 1" rivalry.

Who the fvck is this guy, why would we hit him up on Twitter, and why was this chump allowed to post a thread before 100?

Advertisement
Word is passion for Canes football and character shown many times in the face of adversity make him a no brainer.

Happy News Years to all!
I call bull****! Danny boy cane just sent me a text saying ranger smith told him & yogi confirmed zo is a done deal and some clown named Raul said pete garcia is coming home!

This is impossible because Daniel was killed from a bear attack many years ago.

Advertisement
Now he can finally afford to pay his child support.

Prepare to be attacked by the SJWs for making fun of a “disabled person”.

🙄

So you’re a sjw if you think it’s lame to constantly laugh at and f with somebody clearly missing up stairs?

Are you 9?

Last edited:
Prepare to be attacked by the SJWs for making fun of a “disabled person”.

🙄
He's no more disabled than the freaks we have running the show now. He will be a fine AD one day. Until then, COS will have be a mighty fine stepping stone.

Advertisement
Fake news. As made up as Danny's (or Dr. Rivera as we know him as in Hackensack, NJ) internet shtick. Dude is a well-respected gastroenterologist that minored in theater at Cornell. His YouTube and social media activities are all performance art and a way of him staying connected to his love of drama and oratory. Not to mention that any job at UM would be a laughable salary cut for a guy that has spent a small fortune on a program to expose inner city children to the world of competitive sailing.

Advertisement
You’re missing the point.

DBC may not be “all there” but he’s not a dummy.

He feeds into and enjoys all of this.

He enjoys being made fun of and trolled ? Dude is seriously off but has access to the internet. Which makes it ok to constantly **** with and troll.

If you did this in person you’d be called a piece of **** for ******* with a dude with an obvious disability. But since you’re invisible on the internet it’s cool?

You’re missing the point.

DBC may not be “all there” but he’s not a dummy.

He feeds into and enjoys all of this.

DBC is well aware of & does not like the taunting that some of you guys like to spew. If you had a disabled child or sibling (physical or mental), or parent with dementia, how would you feel if others made fun of them? I agree, DBC is no dummy and he is a loyal & strong 'Cane fan. Try to be kinder in 2020 particularly to those less fortunate.

Advertisement
Back