Saturdays are suppose to be enjoyable.

jrock2332

Recruit
Fellow canes fans please do something else with your Saturday. Spend time with family, play games, go out to dinner or whatever. This is a slap in the face to you as a fan. Mario is the worst coach we have had here in the last 20 years. His decision making is trash. He will not change. It is too the point where I can't see recruits taking him seriously with pitching Miami as a place for them given the records. To quote mya Angelou when a person shows you who they are believe them. This is who his sorry *** is. Sincerely from one cane alumni to another senor cristobal. I hope this message finds you senor cristobal and I hope you step down because you are making the university you played for look bad.

Advertisement
Fellow canes fans please do something else with your Saturday. Spend time with family, play games, go out to dinner or whatever. This is a slap in the face to you as a fan. Mario is the worst coach we have had here in the last 20 years. His decision making is trash. He will not change. It is too the point where I can't see recruits taking him seriously with pitching Miami as a place for them given the records. To quote mya Angelou when a person shows you who they are believe them. This is who his sorry *** is. Sincerely from one cane alumni to another senor cristobal. I hope this message finds you senor cristobal and I hope you step down because you are making the university you played for look bad.

Man yall have been saying this exact **** for 25 years. It’s coaches, it’s skeemz, etc etc for 25 **** years.

To hear yall tell it, Miami must have the worst luck. 6 head coaches in a row have been the “worst ever,” and 20+ coordinators, and probably 100 position coaches. 6 or 7 AD’s. All trash, back to back to back.

I can’t help but laugh.

Yeah you can believe that if you want, that Miami just keeps getting terrible rolls of the dice, or you can use common sense and say what has been consistently bad and has not changed over 25 years and point to that as the cause instead.

You might get cervical cancer

Advertisement
Man yall have been saying this exact **** for 25 years. It’s coaches, it’s skeemz, etc etc for 25 **** years.

To hear yall tell it, Miami must have the worst luck. 6 head coaches in a row have been the “worst ever,” and 20+ coordinators, and probably 100 position coaches. 6 or 7 AD’s. All trash, back to back to back.

I can’t help but laugh.

Yeah you can believe that if you want, that Miami just keeps getting terrible rolls of the dice, or you can use common sense and say what has been consistently bad and has not changed over 25 years and point to that as the cause instead.
Have the coaches and ADs have not been trash tho?

And they haven’t shown any real attempt to change lol so yea its not gonna just miraculously get better. You have to do things differently to get different/better results

I can’t help but laugh.

The issue started with Donna shalala as the president of the university. She didn't like the image of the football team so they didn't invest in that part of athletics. Then they should've hired Greg schiano instead of Larry coker. Randy Shannon was 🗑️ not HC material al golden same marc richt was a under achiever at Georgia and half way retired Manny Diaz was trash not HC material. This guy Mario is the laughing stock of CF for his decision making on Saturdays. We didn't have a Ad for a long time also some guy named Blake James was somehow over the athletic dept but he wasn't an Ad.

The issue started with Donna shalala as the president of the university. She didn't like the image of the football team so they didn't invest in that part of athletics. Then they should've hired Greg schiano instead of Larry coker. Randy Shannon was 🗑️ not HC material al golden same marc richt was a under achiever at Georgia and half way retired Manny Diaz was trash not HC material. This guy Mario is the laughing stock of CF for his decision making on Saturdays. We didn't have a Ad for a long time also some guy named Blake James was somehow over the athletic dept but he wasn't an Ad.

We have clemsons AD and a Rose Bowl winning coach, a multiple time conference champion. Coaching is fine.

You don’t want to hear this, but here you go…

Mark Richt was a great coach at Georgia. Al Golden was a good coach at Temple, a good coach for the Lions, and a good DC at Notre Dame. Manny Diaz is in the running for a Broyles award and crushing it at Penn State.

All of those coaches were better before and after Miami. So what does that say?

It isn’t the coaching. It’s Miami. It’s the kids…these South Florida kids are athletic but they’re too stupid to even line up right and don’t understand basic *** assignment football. Since that’s been true under every coach we’ve had for 30 years, I’m gonna put that on the kids and the football culture of South Florida. What’s more is that they’re mentally weak. They commit stupid penalties and make costly boneheaded mistakes at exactly the wrong times when it hurts the team the most.

Advertisement
We have clemsons AD and a Rose Bowl winning coach, a multiple time conference champion. Coaching is fine.

Mark Richt was a great coach at Georgia. Al Golden was a good coach at Temple, a good coach for the Lions, and a good DC at Notre Dame. Manny Diaz is in the running for a Broyles award and crushing it at Penn State.

It isn’t the coaching. It’s Miami. It’s the kids…these South Florida kids are athletic but they’re too stupid to even line up right and don’t understand basic *** assignment football. Since that’s been true under every coach we’ve had for 30 years, I’m gonna put that on the kids and the football culture of South Florida. What’s more is that they’re mentally weak. They commit stupid penalties and make costly boneheaded mistakes at exactly the wrong times when it hurts the team the most.
Sorry but look at every HC record at Miami since butch. The record is all that matters. Look at what Kirby did after marc leave they are winning Natty's something marc couldn't do. Manny has been dc at like three school that during one game had almost a thousand years of offense. This guy's decision making is terrible a little kid can see that.

Good news, boys:

College Basketball begins tomorrow!!!

I’m going to watch Pitino kick off his career in Queens. I trust some of you will be watching Larañaga as well. At least we have that to look forward to, because we look cooked.

I’ll be watching and rooting for us every week, but have been down this path before. We have absolutely nothing to look forward to beyond a craptastic bowl game, and a very long offseason polluted by rhetoric and delusional thinking.

Advertisement
I mentioned in the game chat last night that this was the moment when Mario lost the fan base.

I like to look at the message board analytics. Here we have a guy who only has 160 posts in eight years. I'd be interested if he ever started a thread before. Yet here he is telling folks that he, a UM alum is washing his hands of Mario. To me, this is a major data point.

@jrock2332 - Thank you for your honesty, sir. We all feel your pain.

Advertisement
I mentioned in the game chat last night that this was the moment when Mario lost the fan base.

I like to look at the message board analytics. Here we have a guy who only has 160 posts in eight years. I'd be interested if he ever started a thread before. Yet here he is telling folks that he, a UM alum is washing his hands of Mario. To me, this is a major data point.

@jrock2332 - Thank you for your honesty, sir. We all feel your pain.

Mario has reached the point of his demise that Maya Angelou is being quoted

Lol it’s TVD. Dude personally cost us two games throwing INTs everywhere

Advertisement
Back