***Saturday Games***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did the refs say USC called a timeout during the late play where Utah had interception but also a PI? Strange. Never seen that before, or recall. During the play? I was thinking the refs could put the time the run back took back on the clock, which is the end result, but the explanation baffles me.

It’s been costing him since Oklahoma. The AD need to either allocate more recruiting resources for the defense or make the DC hire for Riley.
Alex Grinch is highly regarded, no? Was at Ohio State with Urban before joining Riley at OU. Defense did not improve, at least not significantly. USC’s defense gets carved up for the same reason their offense carves up opposing defenses.

Teams now put their best athletes on offense. QBs, WRs, and TEs. Used to be on defense.

Advertisement
Alex Grinch is highly regarded, no? Was at Ohio State with Urban before joining Riley at OU. Defense did not improve, at least not significantly. USC’s defense gets carved up for the same reason their offense carves up opposing defenses.

Teams now put their best athletes on offense. QBs, WRs, and TEs. Used to be on defense.
Alex Grinch is good but when has he fielded a defense that was great after his time with Ohio State. Urban is a **** but he always give his coordinators top tier talent to work with. They legit walk into knife fights with machine guns. He was also there for 1 year and co-DC.

Alex Grinch is good but when has he fielded a defense that was great after his time with Ohio State. Urban is a **** but he always give his coordinators top tier talent to work with. They legit walk into knife fights with machine guns. He was also there for 1 year and co-DC.
That’s my point. His defenses were average, at best, at OU. But he’s hooked up with Riley now.

Advertisement
Back