Saturday 2/10 4PM ESPN - NC(-4.5) @ MIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now we can't hit our free throws. This team is so ******* frustrating. Just lose already stop hanging around.

Advertisement
There goes that man Bensley 🤣 getting blown by
What is he actually good at? He hustles to give the assumption of being a good defender. Every time I turn around he getting blown by, leaving a defender open, jumping into a 3 pt shooter for a horrible foul. Dude sucks

Advertisement
Truly don't understand this defensive strategy. Guys get left wide open so often
Guys aren't connected, I'm quite sure L isn't saying "Hey, leave good shooters open in the corners, it's going to work". The point of hedging and moving is to funnel passes, you need to be active with your hands, jump lanes.

Advertisement
If only Wooga and Bensley made even just a few of their missed shots and weren't so sloppy.
If only UNC wasn't gifted 5-7 points by the refs. I get that the Blue Blood tax must be paid, but how many teams consistently have to pay it on their own home floor?

Guys aren't connected, I'm quite sure L isn't saying "Hey, leave good shooters open in the corners, it's going to work". The point of hedging and moving is to funnel passes, you need to be active with your hands, jump lanes.
Well obviously that isnt the plan but that's all we've seen from this year's group of guys so maybe they should go away from it with this team...it doesn't seem to work like it did in years past

Advertisement
Back