Saturday 2/10 4PM ESPN - NC(-4.5) @ MIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I'm ready to turn my TV off. This team is really good at pulling me in and making me believe they're going to make it happen, only to then completely self-destruct and fall apart. Happens every time and yet I still fall for it. Fingers crossed for next season 😅

Advertisement
Why? UNC had 5 fouls called on them in 6 minutes. Miami has failed to capitalize on that.
Because they are shooting free throws for every foul now. Was more calling out Miamis play than the refs even though some of the fouls were soft. Poplar may be the worst shooter in the acc missing shots people on this board would make.

Because they are shooting free throws for every foul now. Was more calling out Miamis play than the refs even though some of the fouls were soft. Poplar may be the worst shooter in the acc missing shots people on this board would make.
Miami could’ve been shooting FT’s before them, but instead its been nothing but contested jump shots and bricking threes. Before that by Pack, I can’t think of a single drive that wasn’t a wide open lane to the rim. Guys are refusing to go at people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back