Saturday 2/10 4PM ESPN - NC(-4.5) @ MIA

I suspect L is trying send a message to the starters about effort on defense. Jakai did that for him yesterday. He was almost playing at another speed on the defensive end. It's what you'd expect from PT-starved players on the bench.

Is Watson injured?
Agreed on Jakai. I liked what I saw from him, but I would’ve liked to see some Djobet as well.

Watson looks checked out. Definitely on transfer watch.

Advertisement
Agreed on Jakai. I liked what I saw from him, but I would’ve liked to see some Djobet as well.

Watson looks checked out. Definitely on transfer watch.
Caputo and Skinn prolly have their eyes on him.

Maybe even Cooley with the horrible Hoyas. They recruited him at St. John's.

If we have George yesterday, we probably win. They do not have a guard capable of defending him.

I’ve called out the main reason this team isnt as good as last year is that Wooga and Cleveland are not 50% of Wong and Miller

BUT without injuries, this team is probably going dancing as a 9-11 seed.

Wake we didnt have Wooga, who before that was still our best scorer.

Cuse we didnt have Omier, almost impossible to win without him.

and those injuries hurt all of our prep and already limited depth.

Advertisement
Wooga is not draftable right now imo.

L knows how to coach, and usually as year moves along he figures some stuff out with his teams. With this team there has been ZERO continuity. The injuries have simply kept this team from building any Chemistry.

No Wooga for Wake Forest.
No Norchad for Syracuse. Lost one in Double OT, one on buzzer beater 3.

No Cleveland for Pittsburgh and N. C. State. Lost by 6 on road in Raleigh.

No George for UVA and UnC. Lose to UnC by 3.

If we have George yesterday, we probably win. They do not have a guard capable of defending him.

I’ve called out the main reason this team isnt as good as last year is that Wooga and Cleveland are not 50% of Wong and Miller

BUT without injuries, this team is probably going dancing as a 9-11 seed.

Wake we didnt have Wooga, who before that was still our best scorer.

Cuse we didnt have Omier, almost impossible to win without him.

and those injuries hurt all of our prep and already limited depth.
Even with all of our bad luck with injuries. Its not unreasonable to think that, if we're healthy, we could win the ACC tournament. If the game against UNC wasn't a fluke of course.

It would be a long shot but not near impossible.

Even with all of our bad luck with injuries. Its not unreasonable to think that, if we're healthy, we could win the ACC tournament. If the game against UNC wasn't a fluke of course.

It would be a long shot but not near impossible.
If they can get healthy for the last stretch of games to build some team chemistry, then it isn't out of the realm of possibility they can make a run as a desperate team. They need to play the remaining regular season together to build chemistry heading into the tournament though.

Advertisement
Wooga is not draftable right now imo.

L knows how to coach, and usually as year moves along he figures some stuff out with his teams. With this team there has been ZERO continuity. The injuries have simply kept this team from building any Chemistry.

No Wooga for Wake Forest.
No Norchad for Syracuse. Lost one in Double OT, one on buzzer beater 3.

No Cleveland for Pittsburgh and N. C. State. Lost by 6 on road in Raleigh.

No George for UVA and UnC. Lose to UnC by 3.
I will laugh my *** off if any team takes wooga in draft this year. I will be Furious if it’s the Heat. I don’t think he’s a nba player even with another year but maybe he takes a drastic jump offensively with another offseason

I will laugh my *** off if any team takes wooga in draft this year. I will be Furious if it’s the Heat. I don’t think he’s a nba player even with another year but maybe he takes a drastic jump offensively with another offseason
The Heat typically have taken polished, proven guys in the draft who are ready to contribute (see Jacquez this past year). Wooga would not fall into that category and they also have a glut of wings, so it would make even less sense.

Caputo and Skinn prolly have their eyes on him.

Maybe even Cooley with the horrible Hoyas. They recruited him at St. John's.
I think Jakai and Watson wind up back at one of the DC-area schools (GW, Georgetown, George Mason, etc.) and Casey at a place like DePaul.

I think Jakai and Watson wind up back at one of the DC-area schools (GW, Georgetown, George Mason, etc.) and Casey at a place like DePaul.
Crossing the streams a little here, but Bret Bielema might be interested in Casey. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back