Santana

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great memories, reminds me of my frustration with Butch for not starting Covington over Clement, especially the WVU game when Clement had one arm and couldn't complete a pass. Thank god for Tremain Mack tha
Covington what happened to him .

One of my favorite Canes.

Came here raw and with average hands and turned himself into a 1st round pick and excellent long time NFL player. All through sheer determination and hard work.

Imagine if he had a real QB. Closest he came was Jason Campbell spending several years with the Skins.

And Jason Campbell wasn't a real QB. If he even had a Carson Palmer or Phillip Rivers type of QB, I think he would be HOF. Same with Dre, even though I think he makes it in.

Advertisement
Great memories, reminds me of my frustration with Butch for not starting Covington over Clement, especially the WVU game when Clement had one arm and couldn't complete a pass. Thank god for Tremain Mack that night.

Wasn't the issue that Covington was sick that night?

Advertisement
1976, infield of Royal's Stadium in KC, hot summer day. Carlos opened up with this for Gary Wright and Peter Frampton (felt sorry for them). Only concert I ever saw chicks on their boyfriends shoulders swinging around their bikini tops right out the box on the first song. A buddy of mine saw them while he was going tothe U - told me to watch the Bongo player Armando Peraza - with the taped fingers - bad ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One of my favorite Canes.

Came here raw and with average hands, turned himself into a 1st round pick and excellent long time NFL player. All through sheer determination and hard work.
Perhaps, but Santana had what you can’t teach ... SPEED! Through sheer work he perfected his route running. He was just a Big Time Player in Big Time Games.

Advertisement
Back