Santana Moss High School Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
The third play in that clip and the only clip where he was in #6 in the video was against my squad.

He ran a nice V-out, post Corner and Ethnic dropped a dime as our safety was coming over the top. Our safety played for the gata and played in the league for about a decade too. That play was with 3 seconds left in the first half and if they don't hit that we absolutely smoke them that game. We still won, but without that score the game isn't very close.

Great player, great memories, and we played them 2 years in a row in HS

Advertisement
****, those highlights go on and on and on...Can't remember, how highly rated was he coming out of HS?

I'm hoping Brashard is that guy for us, though their YAC styles are different. Moss breaks ankles with his moves, whereas B bullies through defenders.

Moss gave it to my Terrier squad in the state championship. We use to mess with our DB coach Preston Jackson who was at corner that game all the time about getting burnt by Moss in states.
We replaced Carol City with Hillsborough the following year. We played them up there and i remember the kids having to cross a street to get from locker room to field haha.

The year was 97 and Andrew Williams (played at The U). He was a very good player. Fast and quick and could get physical

****, those highlights go on and on and on...Can't remember, how highly rated was he coming out of HS?

I'm hoping Brashard is that guy for us, though their YAC styles are different. Moss breaks ankles with his moves, whereas B bullies through defenders.
As I recall he was lightly recruited. Brought as a track guy as a way to work around sanctions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching that video reminds me of one of my most bitter memories as a Hurricane fan-not being allowed to play in the national Championship game in 2000. No way that FSU should have received that opportunity over UM. Moss, Wayne, Morgan, Damione Lewis, Quincy Hipps, Al Blades among others were robbed of their opportunity to play for the championship after completely rebuilding the program. They deserved that game and would certainly have left the game as champions.

Advertisement
Back