Santana Moss High School Highlights

Watching that video reminds me of one of my most bitter memories as a Hurricane fan-not being allowed to play in the national Championship game in 2000. No way that FSU should have received that opportunity over UM. Moss, Wayne, Morgan, Damione Lewis, Quincy Hipps, Al Blades among others were robbed of their opportunity to play for the championship after completely rebuilding the program. They deserved that game and would certainly have left the game as champions.
Miami or Washington. No way OU beats Miami in the OB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shannon??...What did Shannon have to do with Tana's recruitment??...it was Curtis Johnson (in his 1st yr (1996) at UM who snagged him...

Yeah, Shannon.

My memory's kind of foggy on the details, but I recall Shannon saying it in an interview.

Said He stopped by CC and asked Coach Frazier if He had any WRs, and Frazier showed Him film of Santana.

Now it could be Shannon inquired about Santana and passed the info along to Johnson, but yeah, Shannon inadvertently discovered Santana.

Yeah, Shannon.

My memory's kind of foggy on the details, but I recall Shannon saying it in an interview.

Said He stopped by CC and asked Coach Frazier if He had any WRs, and Frazier showed Him film of Santana.

Now it could be Shannon inquired about Santana and passed the info along to Johnson, but yeah, Shannon inadvertently discovered Santana.
That more than likely happened

Advertisement
I'm saying it now, I feel Brashard is that guy. Again, different traits. But he is electric.

And this from someone who was all Yulkeith a year ago before I saw Smith's Junior tape. A bunch of you guys here were rambling on and on about Smith, and I was dug in on Brown. Did a double-take watching his film. King is going to light him up.

Advertisement
The Canes got some good WR recruits recently, but Brinson is that next level WR that we haven’t had since Richards. Brinson has it all

Advertisement
We replaced Carol City with Hillsborough the following year. We played them up there and i remember the kids having to cross a street to get from locker room to field haha.

The year was 97 and Andrew Williams (played at The U). He was a very good player. Fast and quick and could get physical
Yeap. Still to this day the locker room and baseball fields are across the street. The locker rooms are attached to a middle school and looks like just another building apart of the middle school

Man would love to have Santana right now. Even Sinorice would be the best WR on the team right now. He could have had a nice NFL career of his own if not for injuries.

These guys were quick and tough and had good hands. Not afraid to go after any ball thrown near them.

Advertisement
Back