Santana Fleming and Brandon Innis

Advertisement
With him on our roster it changes it to 180.....that's why we have to win those battles. The reason our wr room is trash isn't coaching the players just are what they are IMO.
It's not going to be an easy battle. Hopefully Payton, or someone from the '20 & '21 class can give us a reliable #1 target to free up Rambo.

Quite a few kids didn’t work out at Paradise…..it’s going to become more and more like that at camps.

These kids and parents are divas!
It's not about being a diva. It's about not hurting their stock with a poor performance or getting posterized by a highly motivated player.

Advertisement
The reason we ain’t taking commits imo is because NIL has to kick in. When that happens and the deals are made public there should be a clearer picture about who’s coming. Pure speculation on my part.

Nah I can't get there...If we don't pull one of the 4 it's a major fail. Any 2 of those 4 and it's a home run

I may even move H.Will past Inniss...H.Will looks friggin Andre Johnson part 2. And Jalen Brown makes it look soooo easy

I know Inniss has gotten all the hype since 8th grade and I wouldn't argue with anyone saying he's the best. But I think those others have caught up to him. 4 high 4/possibly 5 stars
Great post. Inniss is a man, and a great player/prospect, but Williams and Brown are just better than Inniss at this point.

Advertisement
Great post. Inniss is a man, and a great player/prospect, but Williams and Brown are just better than Inniss at this point.
better at what exactly?.

No lie Innis can likely switch over to defense and lock those 2 up. He's that good.

They arent beter prospects at this point to him...or to any one who have seen them all live.

Im fine with any of those 3 being Canes though and the kid from Jacksonville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmon man. Innis has been a strong lean elsehwere since he was in 5th grade.

Focus on Hykeem, Joseph, Shack, Miller, Jean, et al and we're straight.
Where is Innis heading? Bama? I have no idea I have not followed this kid at all

For the record yes I want him here badly, however if we land hykeem, Jalen brown, the kid from mandarin, and Joseph I will be more than happy. I'm just looking at it like I know he's going elsewhere as is fleming which I don't care tbh. Land those 4 and were good

Advertisement
Back