Sandusky ... Part Deux

Advertisement
It's one of his adopted sons. his brother was raped repeatedly by their dad. I don't understand how sick you have to be to repeat what happened to your own brother to little kids

Advertisement
These ****** sicko's deserve to be executed in public live on National TV.

"A grand jury report accused Jerry Sandusky, a retired Penn State defensive coordinator, of sexually abusing eight boys over at least 15 years. A report conducted by former FBI Director Louis Freeh accused Penn State leaders of showing "total and consistent disregard" for the victims of child *** abuse and covering up Sandusky's abuse."

How the fvck did they not give that program the death penalty.

"A grand jury report accused Jerry Sandusky, a retired Penn State defensive coordinator, of sexually abusing eight boys over at least 15 years. A report conducted by former FBI Director Louis Freeh accused Penn State leaders of showing "total and consistent disregard" for the victims of child *** abuse and covering up Sandusky's abuse."

How is baylor not getting it when their problem is directly about the football team having like 30 rape allegations in like 5 yrs?

Advertisement
My cousin hosts ESPN radio in Pensacola. They refused to let him play the song "Family Tradition" in background while breaking the story.

I'll never understand how the NCAA gave them a pass like they did.

If there ever., in the history of sports was a 'death penalty' offense, that should have been it.

I can't wait till [MENTION=9161]CaneFan79[/MENTION] gets in here and lets loose

Last edited:

B/c they are apart of the good ole boys club and history shows if you're apart of that Club no matter what form, you'll be taken care of.

Advertisement
I pray for those kids. It does, make u wonder though.... what kind of sick **** this dude was exposed to, or what actually happened to him, growing up in Jerry's World! Not making an excuse for this sick *******, because as a grown up, ur not supposed to be trying to get with kids! He needs a firing squad...

Advertisement
It's not uncommon for somebody who is sexually abused to sexually abuse others...So I can't say I'm too surprised.

For instance, I used to fondle [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], and now he fondles [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]. It's a vicious cycle.

It's not uncommon for somebody who is sexually abused to sexually abuse others...So I can't say I'm too surprised.

For instance, I used to fondle [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], and now he fondles [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]. It's a vicious cycle.

You should see the waiting waiting list I've accumulated for mat drills........I love this place it's heaven for a predator.

I'll never understand how the NCAA gave them a pass like they did.

If there ever., in the history of sports was a 'death penalty' offense, that should have been it.

I can't wait till [MENTION=9161]CaneFan79[/MENTION] gets in here and lets loose

Man, feel like I'm running out of the smoke.

Quite simply, Pedo State hired the "right people" to resurrect their image. By right people, I mean those political power brokers whose business is selling influence in the halls of government and government is the only thing that can take away Marky Mark Emmert's kingdom...And Pedo State knows it.

When the sanctions were reduced in 2013, check out these qoutes from the story:

"The executive committee's decision to restore football scholarship opportunities for more student-athletes at Penn State is an important recognition of the university's progress -- and one I know it was pleased to make," Emmert said."

"Emmert insisted the reductions didn't come because the original sanctions were deemed too severe, but because of the good-faith efforts by Penn State. Former FBI director Louis J. Freeh, who led the university's investigation of the scandal, had outlined 119 recommendations in his report for the school to implement."

"Penn State has consistently demonstrated a strong commitment to fulfilling the requirements of the athletics integrity commitment," said George Mitchell, a former U.S. senator who as athletics integrity officer has monitored the university's adherence to the sanctions. "The amount of time, energy and resources devoted to these efforts have been notable."

Pedo State fed the gravy train and Emmert heard the dog whistle; abused children don't matter, the ability to "self-police" and make $$$$ matter. Greasing the right palms was Pedo State's real price and once paid, Emmert did as instructed.

This alludes to Donna's critical mistake in dealing with the NCAA; she thought her political connections were enough and found they weren't, especially when salacious details from a ponzi schemer are easy to read and the horrific crimes of 'Ol Jer turn your stomach. Donna was at a disadvantage being a private school (remember, Emmert and the NCAA can only be killed by governments), and bungled her way through it as bad as she did the Ceders Hospital deal.

NCAA problems? Call the Law Firm of Bush, Clinton, Chaney, and Obama and watch Emmert wilt like those cheap Valentine flowers tommorrow...

Advertisement
Back