sanctions update..............

Advertisement
Advertisement
Twitter buzzing with us self imposing 10 scholly loss over 3 years.

Can't take news broken on twatter seriously anymore. Its become a place for journalists to recirculate and recycle rumors from a single crappy source so they can ditch the responsibilities of "real" journalism.

Advertisement

Can't take news broken on twatter seriously anymore. Its become a place for journalists to recirculate and recycle rumors from a single crappy source so they can ditch the responsibilities of "real" journalism.

Right. But it's still buzzing. I expect us to impose some kinda scholly loss.

this is true. maybe it is good news since the twitter machine tends to produce wildly exaggerated predictions

we are

we are gonna play with 80 this year

the self imposed reductions will be very telling. I hope to god it is not 10. that would mean that we're getting more like 15

Advertisement

the self imposed reductions will be very telling. I hope to god it is not 10. that would mean that we're getting more like 15
we are probably gonna get 15-18 over 3 years

they know that which is why the roster is being managed for sanctions

It may very well be true. I just don't think the buzz tells me anything with respect its veracity.

I may be wrong, but I think this rumor originated over on Mark Vermin's board. So if everyone is just taking that one source and collectively buzzing then it is what is.

Advertisement

that would be bad news
we are playing with 80 this year

so why would that be bad news??

well, if we can go 5, 3, 2 or something similar that wouldnt be too bad. more important is the annual 25 limit. if they dont reduce that, it is basically a slap on the wrist. you can still take 25 and cut down before fall.

my point is that whatever we self impose, almost certainly the actual sanctions will be worse

that would be bad news
we are playing with 80 this year

so why would that be bad news??

well, if we can go 5, 3, 2 or something similar that wouldnt be too bad. more important is the annual 25 limit. if they dont reduce that, it is basically a slap on the wrist. you can still take 25 and cut down before fall.

my point is that whatever we self impose, almost certainly the actual sanctions will be worse
we arent signing 25 anyway

we only have 12 seniors this year and 20 juniors

at best we can probably sign 15 that will take us to over 60 kids that al has signed

he isnt gonna start running off guys that he signed that are only juniors of RS sophs

so your point if moot

also, this is what some Noles believe we will get-

40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)

:ibisroflmao:

SMU lost 55 schollies over 4 years.

Advertisement
Back