sanctions update..............

Advertisement
Man...I thought this would be wrapping up this summer. I hope what DMoney hinted at about Kyle Wright talking to the NCAA isn't true.

Advertisement
It's garbage that the NCCA can string this thing out for 2 years. Investigate and level your charges already.

This **** is ******* ridiculous...if the article isn't total speculation bull****.

Advertisement
Btw...does anyone know if we've even received notice from the NCAA or LOIC? DOnt we have to receive this before we find out what kind of sanctions we will receive?

also, this is what some Noles believe we will get-

40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)

Advertisement
Btw...does anyone know if we've even received notice from the NCAA or LOIC? DOnt we have to receive this before we find out what kind of sanctions we will receive?

I believe the answer is no, the NCAA has not given us official notice.

5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)

They're ******* delusional, might as well give us the death penalty.

we havent gotten anything yet.......once we do we will then have 90 days to respond

Advertisement

5 years probation
thats delusional

ive said all along i expect 15-18 over 3 years

no additional bowl bans and 3-5 years of probation

I hope it is much closer to 10 over 3 years with the cap applying only to the 85 man limit. i.e. no limit on the 25 per year

When it came out last August that Miami was being investigated by the NCAA since March 2011 for major violations of impermissible benefits related to rogue former UM booster/convicted Ponzi schemer Nevin Shapiro, there was instant, intense angst about what lied ahead.

But but but Al Golden knew that the NCAA was investigating the University of Miami. Everybody knew that, duh.

Advertisement
Back