Rumor San Mario Turned Down Bama

Unproven? This is why most posters on CiS can’t take posters like you seriously. The dude has won everywhere he’s been, has a winning percentage that puts Mario to shame, and just did what Mario has failed to do with a way less talented team than Mario had at Oregon or Miami.

Bro bro bro.... just stop bro. You're making yourself look dumb. "Won everywhere he's been?" You're making a joke, right? Pulling my leg?

He's been a total of TWO whole places. Fresno state for 2 years, and Washington for 2 years. And one of those four years was a shortened Covid season.

Won everywhere he's been? Dude hasn't BEEN anywhere. He has a total of 3 unshortened football seasons as a head coach. That's the definition of unproven. So just stop, bro.

Yes he was good at Washington but he also had a Heisman QB. So who did the winning, the coach or the QB? I guess we'll find out.

IMO this guy was a risky take by Alabama and the second this guy loses his first game they could turn on him.

Advertisement
Bro bro bro.... just stop bro. You're making yourself look dumb. "Won everywhere he's been?" You're making a joke, right? Pulling my leg?

He's been a total of TWO whole places. Fresno state for 2 years, and Washington for 2 years. And one of those four years was a shortened Covid season.

Won everywhere he's been? Dude hasn't BEEN anywhere. He has a total of 3 unshortened football seasons as a head coach. That's the definition of unproven. So just stop, bro.

Yes he was good at Washington but he also had a Heisman QB. So who did the winning, the coach or the QB? I guess we'll find out.

IMO this guy was a risky take by Alabama and the second this guy loses his first game they could turn on him.
You’re an idiot. Look at his record as a head coach again.

But let’s just say we’re only counting the 3 seasons that you’re saying he’s only been a coach, he’s still has a way better overall record and winning percentage than Mario, and does way more with way less talent.

You’re a 🤡 and a stooge.

You’re an idiot. Look at his record as a head coach again.

But let’s just say we’re only counting the 3 seasons that you’re saying he’s only been a coach, he’s still has a way better overall record and winning percentage than Mario, and does way more with way less talent.

You’re a 🤡 and a stooge.
Sorry FCS does not count. This board repeatedly talks about P5 records and then counts this guys FCS record as a positive and Marios time at FIUnas a negative. It's goal post moving at its finest.

Sorry FCS does not count. This board repeatedly talks about P5 records and then counts this guys FCS record as a positive and Marios time at FIUnas a negative. It's goal post moving at its finest.
Mario’s FIU record is still counted by most on this site. That is why his overall record now stands at 74-73. Meanwhile, DeBoer is 104-12 overall as a HC.

The only ones that have tried to not include Mario’s record at FIU are the MarioBro’s, because it tells the story of what we’re currently seeing. Only ones moving goalposts are the slurpers.

So, again, DeBoer is 104-12 overall and Mario is 74-73 overall.

DeBoer is 37-9 overall as a P5 head coach. Mario is 47-26 as a P5 head coach.

DeBoer has won the following awards as a HC:

AFCA NAIA Coach of the Year (2006, 2008, 2009)
NAIA Coach of the Year (2006, 2008, 2009)
Pac-12 Coach of the Year (2022, 2023)
AFCA Coach of the Year Award (2023)
AP Pac-12 Coach of the Year (2022, 2023)
AP Coach of the Year (2023)
Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year (2023)
Home Depot Coach of the Year (2023)
Sporting News Coach of the Year (2023)
Walter Camp Coach of the Year (2023)

Mario has won the following awards as a HC:

Sun Belt Coach of the Year (2010)
AP Pac-12 Coach of the Year (2019)
247Sports National Recruiter of the Year (2015)

Anyone still arguing that Mario is the better coach, or trying to discredit DeBoer is not wanting to live in reality.

Do you guys think that Alabama chose him because he sucks?

I'm just shocked that the big Bama boosters didn't demand that the new HC be a guy who knows the Saban way. They went a completely different direction and got a guy with no Saban ties. It'll be interesting to see how they behave as soon as Deboer loses a game.

Advertisement
I remember when people on CIS swore up and down Kirby wouldn’t turn Georgia around. Now they saying DeBoer will win a natty at Bama in a couple of years. I’m taking the field cause CIS track record isn’t good😂

Ward saw San Mario's swinging big **** power play with Bama.

Said "I need to roll with a gangsta like that".

My cousin's gardner's ballet teacher's pool boy also works as a colorist at Miami Ink. Said Ward was in the shop this am getting "Cristobal" across his belly in huge letters.

#WordUp

I was just thinking...

San Mario just flipped a commit from the NFL...

you estrogen ******* can't handle this level of testosterone, you aren't built for it, your divine feminine fears it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back