2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

I don't think we need to play Brayant at DE unless it's because of injury and that wouldn't be until 2024 at the earliest. You forget who we have on the roster with eligibility in 2023 and 2024. C. Williams, Harvey, Roberts, Ishmael, C. Moss, and Mesidor.

If we lose Mesidor, Harvey and C Williams to the 2024 NFL draft, I expect to pick up 1-2 portal tansfer DEs if we don't get anothe DE this cycle or 3 in the next. No need to reach on a DE this year.

Hopefully we get 1 more of the remaining 5-star DEs in the 2023 class and the other scenarios will be unnecessary.
And you didn't even name the best one....

Nyjalik Kelly will be a monster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt it. Coach Wright said today they definitely want guys with length at DE. Even if they miss out on the top guys they’re currently after I’m sure they’re still heavily recruiting others as well as the guys like Howard, Colin’s and Jobe that committed elsewhere.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo! Hit the button

Advertisement
He's listed as DL and not DE on the UM's own website.
There were 4 DEs last cycle in SFLA with elite first round potential, the only one that had question marks regarding whether or not they would grow into a DT was Shemar. The other 3, Marvin Jones Jr, Kelly and K Jackson were DEs through and through.

Sorry you took my post some type of way
It's not just you. He is listed as DL and not DE on the UM website roster so I wondered if he would play some DT. I don't follow him closely. When considering DEs for 2023 and beyond, I admittedly missed him. And for that people are having fits.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell was asked where UGA stood in M'Pemba and Jordan Hall's recruitments:

Both will likely decide on NSD in December, sounds like they are going the distance

Hall, maybe one that goes until 2nd signing day, he wants to take all five of his visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back