2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
This kid seems like he’s all UGA at the moment.

I also don’t think he’s 6’4. He’s more like 6’2 and some change.

Not that it matters, but I prefer the prospects with wider frames and long arms to control the edge.

This kid looks like a grown man from his profile pic. Plug and play for 2023. Looks like he can get reps right away (with some coaching up from 2 stud DE coaches). He is at the top of my board for DE (besides Wayne). Any word as to what he favors most (coaching, NIL, college atmosphere, early playing time, chance to win Natty)? Just want to know what we offer most amongst that group.

I think all of those things matter. Facilities matter. The whole package. Coaching is huge! Im hoping he officials during the season selfishly. Catch a Cane game and see a few family members of my lady friend!

Advertisement
Advertisement
M’Pemba is coming to the cookout at the end of this month according to Mauigoa.

Advertisement
Advertisement
M’Pemba is coming to the cookout at the end of this month according to Mauigoa.
That’s a really good sign.

I can’t fully explain it, but I feel great about this one. UGA always gets hype for guys from the reporters, but he’s gushed about Miami the few times he actually has talked to someone.

Plus, having multiple guys recruiting him to Miami at IMG will be huge. This one will come down to Miami or Georgia IMO, apparently Notre Dame is pushing hard too but not sure I’ve even heard M’Pemba himself talk about them.

Kid is going to be playing with 3 other top notch elite players that are Canes all year long. If we lose out it won’t be from lack of effort.

He will hear about the canes pretty much every day of his life the next 6 months.
I was told awhile ago Miami felt pretty confident with all the Img guys they‘re reverting. That was before Wayne and Mauioga.

Advertisement
Back