2023 Samuel M'Pemba, 5 star Athlete

Advertisement
Leblanc is the one I am least confident on of the 3, but this staff has me believing they can get anyone, which I know really isn't true, but it feels that way. Across the board the feedback is so positive, it's hard not to feel confident that we have a legit shot with everyone.

Leblanc is the one I am least confident on of the 3, but this staff has me believing they can get anyone, which I know really isn't true, but it feels that way. Across the board the feedback is so positive, it's hard not to feel confident that we have a legit shot with everyone.
LeBlanc is the least likely of the DE/DTs we’re going after and of the Orlando 3. With this staff we do have a legit shot with anyone. Sure we’re not gonna land everyone but we will have top 5-10 classes nationally every year now. I expect us to have a Top3 this year.

Advertisement
LeBlanc is the least likely of the DE/DTs we’re going after and of the Orlando 3. With this staff we do have a legit shot with anyone. Sure we’re not gonna land everyone but we will have top 5-10 classes nationally every year now. I expect us to have a Top3 this year.

CIS would explode if we have a top 3 class! And I'm here for it.

Advertisement
lebron-james-miami-heat.gif

Hearing he’s just enjoying visits and lukewarm legit interest. Troll or legit interest?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't care how we get him here. As long as he does and ball. Times are different, not faulting kids for looking for the bag. Many kids got the bag when it was under the table and still balled out.

I understand the mercenary approach. We all have to think about our families at the end of the day. And I'm a believer in capitalism.

Pre NIL, I thought it unAmerican that Nick Saban et al were gettin high single, low double-digit millions each year, while the players were hiding bags, literally committing crimes in the eyes of the law, and often getting nothing at all if they got injured or underperformed, except for a transcrpt or diploma they often didn't even want,and a kick in the *** when their scholarships were pulled.

I'm more negative with the social media attention addicts that want the likes and smiley faces and followers.

Advertisement
Back