Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO at all the MSU fans in the comments saying its holding

There’s nothing about this that’s a hold; his hands are inside of the pad level, not outside, & he’s driving him. If Jobe out leveraged him & Samson had to grab outside of his pads, his arms, or his neck to prevent him to getting to the target, then that would’ve been a hold. Clearly Samson is in control & did his job to finish the block. That’s not a biased opinion, either. Clean rep.

Just to point out, at these all american game settings, despite OL being bigger than DL...there isn't that many pancakes in these 1v1s. This dude out here literally rag dulling everyone.

2nd pancakes I see from him.

For comparison, at the UA game 1v1s, the DL made all the OL look like trash
Yeah, these type of drills are so weighted against the OL. Its always unfair to see these highlight videos of the DL dominating.. 2-way go's, no help, always catching. Nice to see an OL W for once, says volumes about him as a prospect.

twas a joke, amigo. Your comment was more than fair. People can’t handle that
1672873996070.gif

Advertisement
When I start seeing where J dills and Premier got their samples from it just adds to the genius imo.
Another surprising dj that gets his samples from deep in the music archives is DJ Muggs from Cypress Hill
Those 3 Dudes act like their listening to music in a different frequency than everyone else.
Muggs is one of the best. Check out the Cypress Hill documentary. Muggs had them living in his apartment for 3 years creating their first album.

Yeah. It only takes a split second for you to **** up with your hands that don’t mean he didn’t have his way with dude. Just a mental mistake
That position is a winning position. I don’t think he ****ed up. I think he did it on purpose. OL don’t get to shine often. When we do, we want to show off. He knew what he was doing. He twisted and planted Jobe on his backside intentionally.

Advertisement
It is a hold but that’s easily fixable. He won the rep
Ah. I always thought if you had someone stalemated and kind of twisted them down it was clean. I played in high school with a guy that was an all American at a FCS school and now is an OL Coach in college. He was probably 6’ 1” and he would engage and lean with you one way and when he felt your resistance he would instantly change direction and twist. Straight to the ground and it ******* hurt

Advertisement
Ah. I always thought if you had someone stalemated and kind of twisted them down it was clean. I played in high school with a guy that was an all American at a FCS school and now is an OL Coach in college. He was probably 6’ 1” and he would engage and lean with you one way and when he felt your resistance he would instantly change direction and twist. Straight to the ground and it ******* hurt
It depends on the how but honcho still won the rep

Advertisement
Back