Samson Okunlola commits to Miami

View as article
See ya in the portal for another one
Come Austin Powers GIF

Advertisement
All of those stats are absolutely incredible and Mario is doing an excellent job recruiting. We need a new philosophy on offense hopefully without Gattis but Mario needs to change his ways on the sidelines so he coaches to win games not lose them. If he can do that I think we can be a very good and dangerous team. We can beat Jimbo and Dabo at home next year.

You were definitely right, brother. Talk yo ****!
I seen it happen at other programs which disproved that myth. And I expected 4-5 losses this season….I said even if Saban coached we would lose. The roster was trash, now we will slowly start to see real Miami talent like the old days. Cormani and these boys may not see a title but on their way out UM will be close to winning one. U need to stack stack stack and we will be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't underestimate

Emory

Thought wayne was? Who's the 3rd 5 star?
We got Cormani, Francis and Samson consensus 5* guys.

Yeah Wayne is a 5* on rivals but not on the composite. Bain is obviously a 5* talent if he was 2 inches taller he’s a top10 overall player in the class. Malik Bryant used to be a 5* guy as well.

Yes super top heavy with more than a few busts. Lots of 3* no names in that class also.

All our current class lacks is an elite QB to be perfect.

The 08' class was good, problem was that we didn't stack more good classes on top of that class, and those kids walked into a ****ty culture. And top heavy is a helluva lot better than what Richt & Diaz we're hittin' on.

Advertisement
The 08' class was good, problem was that we didn't stack more good classes on top of that class, and those kids walked into a ****ty culture. And top heavy is a helluva lot better than what Richt & Diaz we're hittin' on.
Yeah with a better staff that class could’ve developed into something special. They walked into a s*** show to say the least.

Advertisement
****, that man can recruit.
It is so obvious that despite all that Mario said publicly, he realized very early on that he inherited a team half filled with jags.

It’s like he couldn’t wait to get done with this season so he could get back to focusing on the 2023 class because this &hit is bananas.

If he can line up classes like this each year…. Insane.

Someone please, tell me what the starting 5 OL looks like next year for Van Dyke, Citizen, and Chaney. Lol. Because right now I have too many pieces...

RT - Francis Mauigoa (6'5 330) --- Matthem McCoy (6'6 310)
RG - Zion Nelson (6'5 320) --- Anez Cooper (6'6 340)
C - Javion Cohen (6'5 315) --- Jakai Clark (6'3 310)
LG - Jalen Rivers (6'5 325) --- Jonathan Denis (6'3 320)
LT - Samson Okunola (6'5 315) --- Chris Washington (6'7 300)

I don't know how the line up will go, but ****, we sure do look good on paper as unit right now

Advertisement
Back