2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were the kid we would joke about - “hey, ump or ref, that kid was my bartender last night?” 😂😂

Literally was that kid.. Hahaha. Basketball, soccer.. the parents were not having it. Also didn’t help that their kids were getting dominated on the field/court. Only made them angrier. Lol enjoyed those tears the most 😂😂😂

Advertisement
As I’ve realized now watching my 12 year old play baseball vs fellow 12 year olds that are 6’1-6’3. Kids are way bigger now than when we were growing up.

Insane how massive this kid is at his age!!
No joke.. both my sons play baseball/travel ball (10/6u), and I'm 6'4, my oldest is big for his age like I was, and we play teams that kids that dwarf my son... Miguel Cabrera's kid is one of them... freaking huge!

No joke.. both my sons play baseball/travel ball (10/6u), and I'm 6'4, my oldest is big for his age like I was, and we play teams that kids that dwarf my son... Miguel Cabrera's kid is one of them... freaking huge!
I am not gonna derail this thread like I have others today regarding baseball, ACLs, youth sports but I am, lol.

I am pretty sure my son has played vs Cabrera’s kid in a tournament or maybe it’s another MLB player. Can’t exactly recall. So many former or current big leaguers here in Miami/Broward.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not gonna derail this thread like I have others today regarding baseball, ACLs, youth sports but I am, lol.

I am pretty sure my son has played vs Cabrera’s kid in a tournament or maybe it’s another MLB player. Can’t exactly recall. So many former or current big leaguers here in Miami/Broward.
When I was playing LL baseball a LONG time ago, there was a 13 year old pitcher that was 6’1 and 210lbs. He was an anomaly at the time for sure. When he threw a pitch, we literally couldn’t see it. I swung with my eyes closed once and connected for a triple to right center. My hands stung for an hour afterwards.

Can we stop posting in this thread until he sets a commitment date or commits?

get my hopes up and end up reading random ****
the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

That's simply false. MSU is the school that hasn't quit.
Can't comment on MSU but it is a fact that Haynes (#2 RB and Bama commit) helped to recruit Richard Young to Bama. Haynes is also "best friends" with Caleb Downs and "friendly" with Olaus (Bama commit) and Samson and has stated publicly that he's helping to recruit all of those players. While most sites have Samson trending to Miami (and we all hope that is correct), Bama is a potential threat if you study what I wrote above (and for other reasons). Our coaches will have to work hard to stay in the lead here. Don't know which of our recruits have a relationship with Samson but hopefully they are also helping us.

I'm praying that Samson chooses to play for a great person (Mario Cristobal) instead of an a@@h@t up north. Miami is also a much more beautiful place that would seem to be a better vibe for Samson. He would crush it here if he teams with Francis, Kinsler (who is an absolute mauler) and the rest of our OL recruits. Plus, no-one will develop him better than Mario & Mirabal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back