2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

No Way Omg GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Now that is a name from the past. I remember him winning the best athlete award among football players where they ran 100 meters and had tons of other events. Forgot the name of it but this competition operated many years ago. I even remember when OJ participated. Seahorn was a beast until he tore his knee running back a kickoff return. I was living in NY and saw the game on TV. He rehabbed and returned over 230 lbs and looked like Ronnie Lott, LOL. He was never the same after that tearing of his knee.

Superstars.

Advertisement
It definitely was a big part of why Ferman left.

ON3 is just as bad with evaluations. But it looks like Ferman can run his site pretty much the way he wants to as far as content, etc.

Ferman leaving for ON3 is the same reason Gene Williams and Warchant will leave Rivals.

$$$.

Ferman didn’t care if the Rivals national writers were biased just like he didn’t care what nonsense Charles Robinson tried to pass off in that chat he had during the shapiro bs.

This was his last chance at a money grab as ON3 is gearing up to battle 247 and they are throwing around $$$ for sites and writers (Newberg, Shea Dixon, etc)

I’ve never been on the site, but they’ve been pumping out the YT content. They’ve done some good interviews of canes greats etc. Still waiting for the gruden interview tho.

I don't know what the "YT content" is, but you have to realize that content and the website itself are two different things. Ferman started out publishing CaneSport magazine in print, and it was fine. But running the website is a different animal. You have to regulate the board interactions and occasionally "go live" with your analysis and opinions. THAT is what Gary does poorly. He is a terrible people person, he constantly talks down to people and refuses to acknowledge that he has ever been wrong (including the infamous Gruden report).

And I'll make this very clear. Gary is capable of hiring OTHER PEOPLE to produce good content. But Gary himself is under the misunderstanding that if he has a single source of information, he should not have to fact-check the information, he should be able to run the story no matter what, and even when the story is ridiculously false, he should never be blamed for it, because "someone" told him the information. He was literally defending the Warchant dolts and telling his UM subscribers that the poor, poor Warchant writers got a raw deal.

Advertisement
I don't know what the "YT content" is, but you have to realize that content and the website itself are two different things. Ferman started out publishing CaneSport magazine in print, and it was fine. But running the website is a different animal. You have to regulate the board interactions and occasionally "go live" with your analysis and opinions. THAT is what Gary does poorly. He is a terrible people person, he constantly talks down to people and refuses to acknowledge that he has ever been wrong (including the infamous Gruden report).

And I'll make this very clear. Gary is capable of hiring OTHER PEOPLE to produce good content. But Gary himself is under the misunderstanding that if he has a single source of information, he should not have to fact-check the information, he should be able to run the story no matter what, and even when the story is ridiculously false, he should never be blamed for it, because "someone" told him the information. He was literally defending the Warchant dolts and telling his UM subscribers that the poor, poor Warchant writers got a raw deal.
YT=YouTube.

I can absolutely see what you’re saying about GF, and all I’ve done is watch him in a few videos.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back