2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely was a big part of why Ferman left.

ON3 is just as bad with evaluations. But it looks like Ferman can run his site pretty much the way he wants to as far as content, etc.
It’s funny Joe Tipton for hoops is the big hire they made for the basketball side and he isn’t even involved with evaluations.

Advertisement
Couple days off isn’t a bad thing. Bonsu in three days, then we’re exploding.
Just rediculous how some of our posters think.

Just over a month ago we had very few commitments. Now we're at 14 highly ranked recruits and these people are complaining.

We have anywhere from 2-4 commitments next week.

These guys need to chill out. This has been the best recruiting in nearly 2 decades. They should get a beer, pizza, and/or popcorn and enjoy the show.

What else could a Dennis Smith tweet about pancakes mean, other than, "Samson Okunlola is about to announce his commitment; so, definitely spend your whole weekend refreshing recruiting websites-- and if he doesn't, then definitely panic"?
Blueberry pancakes? Chocolate Chip, Banana, Nutella Cinnamon Pancakes? French style Crepe pancakes? 🥞 🔒

Advertisement
Haha nope. The question was if Samson is 100% ready to jump on board or not.
1658073894421.gif

Advertisement
Why would Coach Cristobal want Samson Okunlola to announce before next weekends announcements? Next weekends announcements are more than keeping the momentum heading in positive direction over the next 5 days. Samson Oklunlola's announcement should be used as the cherry on top of this months phenomenal run of elite talent committing to the Hurricanes. Personally I think that his commitment will be between Friday, July 29th - Monday, August 1st to keep recruiting momentum heading into Fall camp that starts on Tuesday, August 2nd.

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Why would Coach Cristobal want Samson Okunlola to announce before next weekends announcements? Next weekends announcements are more than keeping the momentum heading in positive direction over the next 5 days. Samson Oklunlola's announcement should be used as the cherry on top of this months phenomenal run of elite talent committing to the Hurricanes. Personally I think that his commitment will be between Friday, July 29th - Monday, August 1st to keep recruiting momentum heading into Fall camp that starts on Tuesday, August 2nd.

Signed,

Peruche
Doubt he announces before them, but I tend to believe he announces before Baxter commits. Just another reason for the Florida boy to stay home and run behind an absolute plethora of monsters.

Signed,

Peruche
Or as momentum going into that tranche of announcements…

I’d like to see him pull the trigger on the 18th, Bonsu on the 20th, Olaus the 22nd ….

Advertisement
July in total seems to be a big recruiting month for a lot of schools we’re going head to head with on the trail rn (UF, Bama, UGA, Oh St)

By next Sunday- we’ll have more targets in the boat, but that leaves another week left. UF has that recruiting event at the end of the month. I’m assuming UGA/Bama have something. We have that cookout. Mario probably keeping the big fella in the tuck to dominate the headlines to close out the month.

Advertisement
Wasn’t gattis system, locksley was an analyst lane’s last year there and got promoted the year after lane left. The offense still had lane’s influence all over it, their offenses still do lol
And Locksley/Gattis outperformed Lane!

Gattis runs the same stuff Bama ran in 2018. He didn’t have Tua at Michigan though. McNamara couldn’t complete hardly anything past 15 yards. TVD won’t have that problem. We just need our receivers to grow and overcome physical coverage and we will be a good offense.

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back