2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thind is 100% this year. He's ours!

View attachment 198086
Not to mention he dropped an 8 confidence over the others' 6's. Must be pretty **** confident. With those three dropping today, wouldn't surprise me if we got a surprise unscheduled announcement. From what I've heard about him he is ready to have this over and isn't into the attention like others.

Advertisement
Cause we're all the same height when you get kicked in the nuts.

Having seen him play I wouldn’t say it’s more so bad routes I think it’s that he is so fast that most of his routes he blows past people so he doesn’t put work into making them good his speed is why he is looked at like a 5 star. His hands are the thing that made him not a take for me at wr they are wow bad look to his announcement for the type of bad they are. He would be a take at cb for me but not a big nil
Maybe he's too fast....

Ok I'm not derailing with this Brown talk, I just couldn't resist and just had to. 😂😂😂

And Kirkland?
Sad part about this is in years pasts because of all the whiffs Kirkland would have his own record breaking thread and we would be sweating bullets over him, Kinsler, and Efobi. Now, with all of positive and imminent news on Samson and Olaus along w/ Mauigoa those three are kind of afterthoughts. Albeit, I definitely think of those three securing Kirkland is more beneficial as we do need to keep a presence in the Orlando area as they have some studs coming thru.

Advertisement
We should all be lucky that Mirabal found & chose Football to dedicate his life to...

Because otherwise that maniacal little genius would probably be a Despot somewhere in Central America by now with a Paramilitary Guerrilla Army overthrowing someone’s Government.

giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tbh it looks bad that we always try to assume everyone is out to get us when they're not. The only valid one so far was Jayden Wayne. Everything else is worthy of being in a Miami Tears thread.
Navarro went went thru our recruits and their ranking before and after committing…. Most of them dropped.

Fonger & Justin Thind from Mich ST with the 🔮

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

They’re either trying to sabotage us or they simply don’t have a choice & have been told that he’s committed.

Because for a player of this caliber they would NOT log in a cb unless they knew for a fact that he was ours, especially considering he hasn’t officially announced his commitment date.

Landing a player of this caliber is Earth shattering, we’re gonna have to work really really hard to keep the wolves off him all offseason, because trust me, all the big time schools are going to throwing everything they can in order to Hawk our OL’s down... They will not go quietly into the night & just let us have the two best OT’s in the Nation, they are going to try every dirty trick in the book.

But I have faith that Mario & Mirabal will be able to keep these guys, especially with Ruiz backing them.

Really need to win this season in order to show the recruits that what they’re buying into is real & further strengthen their confidence that they made the right decision, so when the Bama’s, UGA’s, TAMU’s etc come crawling back around late in the year during Flip season they won’t be susceptible to propaganda against us.

The kids have already bought into the vision & if they see a winning product on the field this season, they’ll be staunch in their resolve & won’t have any second thoughts or doubts.

But until then enjoy ride, because this is fckin GLORIOUS; this is Championship level recruiting.

Agree100%

And the good thing is, we don't need to go 12-1.

Mario has done a very good job of laying out the path of progress for recruits. Everyone knows how to measure our results, which are very attainable. We meet those expectations, show the projected improvement, we are sitting very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back