2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonger & Justin Thind from Mich ST with the đź”®

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

They’re either trying to sabotage us or they simply don’t have a choice & have been told that he’s committed.

Because for a player of this caliber they would NOT log in a cb unless they knew for a fact that he was ours, especially considering he hasn’t officially announced his commitment date.

Landing a player of this caliber is Earth shattering, we’re gonna have to work really really hard to keep the wolves off him all offseason, because trust me, all the big time schools are going to throwing everything they can in order to Hawk our OL’s down... They will not go quietly into the night & just let us have the two best OT’s in the Nation, they are going to try every dirty trick in the book.

But I have faith that Mario & Mirabal will be able to keep these guys, especially with Ruiz backing them.

Really need to win this season in order to show the recruits that what they’re buying into is real & further strengthen their confidence that they made the right decision, so when the Bama’s, UGA’s, TAMU’s etc come crawling back around late in the year during Flip season they won’t be susceptible to propaganda against us.

The kids have already bought into the vision & if they see a winning product on the field this season, they’ll be staunch in their resolve & won’t have any second thoughts or doubts.

But until then enjoy ride, because this is fckin GLORIOUS; this is Championship level recruiting.
been waiting all day for this🙌🏻🔮

Advertisement
I don't see other fanbases making fun of Mirabel's height anymore

smirk.gif
Cause we're all the same height when you get kicked in the nuts.

It's odd that 247, who makes a point to have 32 5-Stars to mirror 32 projected 1st-rounders, would only give out 4 to start the cycle. They should just always have 32 and move guys up and down as the cycle progresses.
Their reasoning is once they give a kid a 5th star they dont take it away...keep in my mind the 247 ranking is different than the composite ranking (this one fluctuates a lot more)

Has to be, too much smoke. Before the CB’s started rolling in this morning another one of 247 staff posted this 5 minute morning podcast with Blair Angulo and Brian Dohn to the ITU board discussing Samsons recruitment.

Well all of these CBs with high confidence corroborates what Brad and some of the insiders have been saying about “Silents” it also corroborates those multiple unaccounted for tweets and bat signals from Mirabal and other staff last week. This all suggests Mario the Don from a remote location is orchestrating the timing of their announcement for Maximum impact and Effect! Freaking Savage!!

Fonger & Justin Thind from Mich ST with the đź”®

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

They’re either trying to sabotage us or they simply don’t have a choice & have been told that he’s committed.

Because for a player of this caliber they would NOT log in a cb unless they knew for a fact that he was ours, especially considering he hasn’t officially announced his commitment date.

Landing a player of this caliber is Earth shattering, we’re gonna have to work really really hard to keep the wolves off him all offseason, because trust me, all the big time schools are going to throwing everything they can in order to Hawk our OL’s down... They will not go quietly into the night & just let us have the two best OT’s in the Nation, they are going to try every dirty trick in the book.

But I have faith that Mario & Mirabal will be able to keep these guys, especially with Ruiz backing them.

Really need to win this season in order to show the recruits that what they’re buying into is real & further strengthen their confidence that they made the right decision, so when the Bama’s, UGA’s, TAMU’s etc come crawling back around late in the year during Flip season they won’t be susceptible to propaganda against us.

The kids have already bought into the vision & if they see a winning product on the field this season, they’ll be staunch in their resolve & won’t have any second thoughts or doubts.

But until then enjoy ride, because this is fckin GLORIOUS; this is Championship level recruiting.

And the same day we also get CB for Olaus Alinen. This is just crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see other fanbases making fun of Mirabel's height anymore

smirk.gif
We should all be thankful that Mirabal found & chose Football to dedicate his life to...

Because otherwise that maniacal little genius would probably be a Despot somewhere in Central America by now with a Paramilitary Guerrilla Army overthrowing someone’s Government.

Mirabal is one of the smartest coaches in Football, anyone who’s ever talked with him about OL’s & Coaching in general all say he’s a phenomenal mind & is wired completely different.

It really can’t be underestimated how good our future OL will be with giving him this insane amount of talent.

I hope whoever his understudy is takes copious amounts of notes & learns as much as he can from Mirabal because he’s really a one of one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve talked to multiple coaches that’s faced him and they’ve told me the same thing “ he’s straight line fast , bad routes and bad hands“. I believe it was just this past weekend I was told he was dropping everything again at a camp.

If you’re a five star your evaluation should be based off more than just one trait. Especially as important as route running and hands are to the position. It completely devalues their evaluations for that position. Nothing about brown stands out minus his straight line speed. And I’m sure thats why some people at Miami have questions about him.
Having seen him play I wouldn’t say it’s more so bad routes I think it’s that he is so fast that most of his routes he blows past people so he doesn’t put work into making them good his speed is why he is looked at like a 5 star. His hands are the thing that made him not a take for me at wr they are wow bad look to his announcement for the type of bad they are. He would be a take at cb for me but not a big nil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back