2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonger & Justin Thind from Mich ST with the 🔮

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

They’re either trying to sabotage us or they simply don’t have a choice & have been told that he’s committed.

Because for a player of this caliber they would NOT log in a cb unless they knew for a fact that he was ours, especially considering he hasn’t officially announced his commitment date.

Landing a player of this caliber is Earth shattering, we’re gonna have to work really really hard to keep the wolves off him all offseason, because trust me, all the big time schools are going to throwing everything they can in order to Hawk our OL’s down... They will not go quietly into the night & just let us have the two best OT’s in the Nation, they are going to try every dirty trick in the book.

But I have faith that Mario & Mirabal will be able to keep these guys, especially with Ruiz backing them.

Really need to win this season in order to show the recruits that what they’re buying into is real & further strengthen their confidence that they made the right decision, so when the Bama’s, UGA’s, TAMU’s etc come crawling back around late in the year during Flip season they won’t be susceptible to propaganda against us.

The kids have already bought into the vision & if they see a winning product on the field this season, they’ll be staunch in their resolve & won’t have any second thoughts or doubts.

But until then enjoy ride, because this is fckin GLORIOUS; this is Championship level recruiting.

Advertisement
I just remember years past trying to hold on to some glimmer of hope for Evan Neal even though we knew there was no chance

What a difference a year makes
Man I’ll say it again, few recruitments hurt more than that one. I imagine in an alternate universe, Cleveland Gary’s nephew chooses Miami over Tuscaloosa Alabama, but it is what it is, and it was especially painful because EVERYONE on this board knew he was a game changer, a difference maker and that we stood no chance.

Man I’ll say it again, few recruitments hurt more than that one. I imagine in an alternate universe, Cleveland Gary’s nephew chooses Miami over Tuscaloosa Alabama, but it is what it is, and it was especially painful because EVERYONE on this board knew he was a game changer, a difference maker and that we stood no chance.
Couldn’t agree more man. I’m not blaming everything on Manny he just happened to be here at the end of the lowest part of the program for me

The FIU game. The recruiting. It’s no wonder there was so much hatred on this board people just over the helplessness

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

They’re either trying to sabotage us or they simply don’t have a choice & have been told that he’s committed.

Because for a player of this caliber they would NOT log in a cb unless they knew for a fact that he was ours, especially considering he hasn’t officially announced his commitment date.

Landing a player of this caliber is Earth shattering, we’re gonna have to work really really hard to keep the wolves off him all offseason, because trust me, all the big time schools are going to throwing everything they can in order to Hawk our OL’s down... They will not go quietly into the night & just let us have the two best OT’s in the Nation, they are going to try every dirty trick in the book.

But I have faith that Mario & Mirabal will be able to keep these guys, especially with Ruiz backing them.

Really need to win this season in order to show the recruits that what they’re buying into is real & further strengthen their confidence that they made the right decision, so when the Bama’s, UGA’s, TAMU’s etc come crawling back around late in the year during Flip season they won’t be susceptible to propaganda against us.

The kids have already bought into the vision & if they see a winning product on the field this season, they’ll be staunch in their resolve & won’t have any second thoughts or doubts.

But until then enjoy ride, because this is fckin GLORIOUS; this is Championship level recruiting.
Mirabal may be the single happiest dude on the planet about now. He is about to have an ungodly amount of talent to mold and develop in the coming years.

Advertisement

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this post. lol

247 has only handed out four 5 stars so far. They have an update next week so guys like Francis and Samson probably get that 5th unless of course they just decide to **** Miami again lol
It's odd that 247, who makes a point to have 32 5-Stars to mirror 32 projected 1st-rounders, would only give out 4 to start the cycle. They should just always have 32 and move guys up and down as the cycle progresses.

Advertisement
It's odd that 247, who makes a point to have 32 5-Stars to mirror 32 projected 1st-rounders, would only give out 4 to start the cycle. They should just always have 32 and move guys up and down as the cycle progresses.
Their # of 5* fluctuate, but they always end up with 32 at the end of the cycle. I’m not sure why, but it’s what they do.

Thind is 100% this year. He's ours!

1657739959130.png

Advertisement

HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Go GIF

Advertisement
When the recruiting War Ships MARIO and MIRABAL approach the territories of O-Linemen, the SEC is learning that resistance is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back