2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1657734621866.png

Advertisement
Saban is being locked up in the UM locker and the combination not given. Unbelievable. I knew we would have major changes but I never could have imagined that fast. Mario is really Super Mario.

They mix. I have no idea why. 247's pinned tweet is Mauigoa choosing us, and they call him a 5 star in the tweet's text, but a 4 star in the video.
Since you've been on top of this, I'll respond to u to explain.

Team writers always use the higher between the composite and 247 site rankings.

Wiltfong is the director of 247 recruiting. He uses his rankings when discussing players and tbh he should. Specifically for him, it wouldn't make much sense to use the composite over the rankings he's paid to produce.

Advertisement
Since you've been on top of this, I'll respond to u to explain.

Team writers always use the higher between the composite and 247 site rankings.

Wiltfong is the director of 247 recruiting. He uses his rankings when discussing players and tbh he should. Specifically for him, it wouldn't make much sense to use the composite over the rankings he's paid to produce.
Yeah end of the day this kid will be an easy 5 star pushing towards the top prospect in the country

It won’t matter

TO ALL THE YOUNG POSTERS HERE: For some of the youngsters on this board that know how to do these internet pictures (have no idea what they are called). Can anyone do a video where we have the Mirabal kid at Marlins Park with his t-shirt up and fuccin up on the left side of the video and on the right side have a picture of Saban with his mouth open. This would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back