2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve talked to multiple coaches that’s faced him and they’ve told me the same thing “ he’s straight line fast , bad routes and bad hands“. I believe it was just this past weekend I was told he was dropping everything again at a camp.

If you’re a five star your evaluation should be based off more than just one trait. Especially as important as route running and hands are to the position. It completely devalues their evaluations for that position. Nothing about brown stands out minus his straight line speed. And I’m sure thats why some people at Miami have questions about him.
preach

Advertisement

4 star already?!?

blink-182 wtf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to rain on our parade. I'm loving what Mario is doing. It's amazing. But based of his interview with the Scoop on the U the other day it still seems like Samson is taking his time and not deciding right now. Wiltfong is another writer just like the others so he's not going to hit everything one hundred percent, but he's better than most. It also seems like he genuinely really likes Michigan St as well and their staff.
sf 137 GIF by MLB

For the old heads. ON PAPER. Would this be the best ol class we've signed adding Samson and Ailen?

I'm pretty sure we have never signed two 5 star OL in the same class. That alone puts it up there...now add in all the other highly rated players that seem like are going to join and yes this would be the best OL class we have ever signed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we finally going to be able to gain 1 yard on 3rd down? Feels like it’s been 20years since we have been able to covert a 3rd and 1 or 3rd and goal from the 2 yard line
Not going to lie. I know a lot of people are turned off by the prospect of running a pro spread balanced offense. But if we seriously load up on the offensive line. We can run on whatever close down we want. Alabama have been running that style offense only difference is that they’ve had Tua and Mac Jones over the years as the extra difference makers. Assuming TVD continues his trend and is going to the draft next season. His eventual successor should have some pressure taken off by that style of offense. Mario allows our O-line and run game to punish the feeder schools (Duke, Virginia, Pitt) and have the QB play his best against the contenders. I think that’s a winning formula

They hate us………😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
4* - We aren’t allowed to have more than one 5*

1657731092593.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back