2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This kid has legit #1 overall NFL draft pick potential. His ceiling is that high. And I’m not saying that 1% because he’s possibly coming here. I will say the same thing if, God Forbid, he signs with Bama or anyone else. I won’t be even remotely surprised if this kid goes #1 overall in the 2026 NFL Draft. He is created in a lab to be an offensive tackle.

Advertisement
CB to the Canes by Wiltfong.
shocked holy shit GIF

To be fair, there was a lot of info pointing Brown to UM. A lot of insiders were juked out on that one, including me.

And Kinsler, well...Tejada got the timing wrong. But not the player.
He was all cane to anyone you asked a week prior to announcing. A couple days before announcing is when I was told Lsu. Very connected people were thrown off with this one. That said Miami never expected a commitment. Even though everyone at Gulliver or around Brown said Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was all cane to anyone you asked a week prior to announcing. A couple days before announcing is when I was told Lsu. Very connected people were thrown off with this one. That said Miami never expected a commitment. Even though everyone at Gulliver or around Brown said Miami.
You think we can get back in that one or ship has sailed? We need speeeed bad..

This isn't sour grapes because as of now, neither of these guys are CB'd to Miami.

Jean and Hykeem are superior WR talents, both right now and in terms of ceiling. I have a feeling Brown is going to regret his decision.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back