2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero crystal ball predictions so if he popped it would clearly be out of the blue as no one on 247 has anything up for guesses. I don’t see this kid announcing today or tomorrow or anytime in the next week.

Let’s see if I’m wrong unless some crystal balls start being announced

On3 has him outside the top 50 another "engineering mistake" is not outside the realm of possibilities.
I thought u were exaggerating about him being ranked outside their top 50. But nope.. sure as **** is. Their #1 ranked tackle and 7th overall player, is a guy the other recruiting sites have ranked between 64-122, and outside their top 5 at the position. They're the only site to list Okunlola outside the top 3 at T.

On3 is going out of their way to be the recruiting contrarian. Their rankings are like that all throughout their top 100. The guys the other 3 believe are elite are ranked outside their top 50, meanwhile their top 50 is full of players the other site have outside their top 100.

I thought u were exaggerating about him being ranked outside their top 50. But nope.. sure as **** is. Their #1 ranked tackle and 7th overall player, is a guy the other recruiting sites have ranked between 64-122, and outside their top 5 at the position. They're the only site to list Okunlola outside the top 3 at T.

On3 is going out of their way to be the recruiting contrarian. Their rankings are like that all throughout their top 100. The guys the other 3 believe are elite are ranked outside their top 50, meanwhile their top 50 is full of players the other site have outside their top 100.
They’re legit going the clickbait route. Just like when they predicted Fletcher would flip to us for no reason. They want to spark controversy

They’re legit going the clickbait route. Just like when they predicted Fletcher would flip to us for no reason. They want to spark controversy
This is exactly why they shouldn't be included in the composite yet. They're posting, writing, ranking and predicting **** just for attention. They don't have the infrastructure or scouting yet to be taken seriously.

Advertisement

Any ranking that has Okunlola outside the top 50 can’t be taken seriously.

Lol had to check to be sure. Their top OT is Charles Jagusah who is ranked #7 on On3 and #64 on 247. Committed to ND of course.

They’re just doing this to troll and garner subscriptions.

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

Advertisement
On3 has him outside the top 50 another "engineering mistake" is not outside the realm of possibilities.
247 has this kid ranked really high but even they are underselling him to me

He’s a top 5 kid, should be threatening #1 tbh if you look at his highlights

Maybe he just didn’t do camps or something because to have him outside a top 50 is hilariously out of touch

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back