2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he said our best insiders never said it was wrapped up he meant Brown and Aheampong

Unless I’m just way missing the conversation point if so I will just slowly back away haha
ah okay regarding those 2 yes.I thought it was Samson my bad.

Advertisement
So many fools on twitter acting like this is wrapped up. They did the same for the kid who committed to MIchigan and Pope 2.0 to LSU.

They are starting to do it with Wayne and now this kid. People need to relax. It ain’t over and Bama isn’t just gonna concede like Al golden.
It’s because wiltfong said we lead and we got mario

Advertisement
1657342508818.jpeg

If we get both this weekend

Read an interview Samson did and something caught my eye. The potential to build a brand in a City like Miami with such a big and diverse population is very appealing to him. And that's not something that stops when U leave Miami.

Those small towns cannot match that. I was like mmmm, interesting. It seem the staff has pushed that angle. He mention he started a youtube channel and has interests outside of football.

These young boys are seeing the light. Get the right content and he can make some nice change.

Advertisement
These are going to be battles to the end anyways. Even if Samson commits, we have the season to worry about and the results as well as the push from the usual suspects to flip. I hope the delay for him, The Finn, Bryant, et. al. that seem to be heavy leans is based upon them wanting to make a heavy commitment and not consider the other offers when they come knocking. But just because they announce for the good guys doesn’t mean that they are ours until the ink dries, especially in the state of Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back