2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I might be wrong here but I dont think Dabo has landed very many 5 star OL in the past few years. He definitely cleans up at DL though.

Tristan Leigh last year and Jackson Carman in Sunshine's class were 5-stars for sure. They recruit OL fine. Maybe not Bama fine, but they get plenty of highly ranked kids.

Last edited:
Seems to be a LOT of smoke on Twitter about Okunlola. Don’t believe it will be today but sounds like it may happen very soon.
this what I think.
It’s great to be a Miami Hurricane View attachment 196673
Paramount Network Jamie GIF by Yellowstone

Tristan Leigh last year and Jackson Carman in Sunshine's class were 5-star for sure. They recruit OL fine. Maybe not Bama fine, but they get plenty of highly ranked kids.

No doubt. Lots of high 4 stars. The thing they do exceptionally well is find OL that fit their offensive system. It's an excellent college OL even if it isn't filled with future NFL stars.

I might be wrong here but I dont think Dabo has landed very many 5 star OL in the past few years. And as good as his OL might have been, they aren't getting drafted at the rate you'd expect. if you go back to the Golden era to the present , I think UM has had more OL drafted than Clemson. It's odd. Anyways he definitely cleans up at DL though.
He got Jackson Carmen and Mitch Hyatt. Pretty sure Dabo has landed at least one 5* at every position at some point. Except for maybe TE.

Advertisement
No doubt. Lots of high 4 stars. The thing they do exceptionally well is find OL that fit their offensive system. It's an excellent college OL even if it isn't filled with future NFL stars.
Sewell and Owens look like studs for this years class that they got. Nice trench class for them so far but I'm not concerned as we are fixing our trenches nicely on top of I believe we will get higher caliber skill players going forward

Advertisement
I might be wrong here but I dont think Dabo has landed very many 5 star OL in the past few years. And as good as his OL might have been, they aren't getting drafted at the rate you'd expect. if you go back to the Golden era to the present , I think UM has had more OL drafted than Clemson. It's odd. Anyways he definitely cleans up at DL though.
I believe he's referring to us landing the OL we project to land to combat the DL Dabo has landed. He just got a commitment from 5 Star Peter Woods to add to Vic Burley which gives them the #3 and #4 DL in class. They also have commitments from another 3 DL that are in the top 300.

So many fools on twitter acting like this is wrapped up. They did the same for the kid who committed to MIchigan and Pope 2.0 to LSU.

They are starting to do it with Wayne and now this kid. People need to relax. It ain’t over and Bama isn’t just gonna concede like Al golden.

So many fools on twitter acting like this is wrapped up. They did the same for the kid who committed to MIchigan and Pope 2.0 to LSU.

They are starting to do it with Wayne and now this kid. People need to relax. It ain’t over and Bama isn’t just gonna concede like Al golden.
Get people excited then mad when they acting irrational. Not everyone is mature enough to know these dudes dont be knowing ****, just yapping to seem like they connected

Advertisement

Except our best insiders never said either recruitment was wrapped up

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back