2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Francis was HUGE, but yeah if you had to pick Samson would be a bigger pull since he be the LT and according to many, who know about OL a lot more than me, he is the best tackle prospect in the past decade.

Would absolutely love it if he committed soon, but I think all the twitter posts are about some sites naming us the current leader over the past few days, not that a commitment is imminent. Hold on to your pants for now

Read an interview Samson did and something caught my eye. The potential to build a brand in a City like Miami with such a big and diverse population is very appealing to him. And that's not something that stops when U leave Miami.

Those small towns cannot match that. I was like mmmm, interesting. It seem the staff has pushed that angle. He mention he started a youtube channel and has interests outside of football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Read an interview Samson did and something caught my eye. The potential to build a brand in a City like Miami with such a big and diverse population is very appealing to him. And that's not something that stops when U leave Miami.

Those small towns cannot match that. I was like mmmm, interesting. It seem the staff has pushed that angle. He mention he started a youtube channel and has interests outside of football.
Miami’s attractiveness will only increase as NIL develops out of its nascent stage. There is so much growth and potential in building a brand in a market like Miami or any other metropolis.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back