2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Like i said Francis precipitated a domino of OL, after Tomorrow, Wayne will do the same for the DE class. That's why man like Kirkland scrambling to get in now. You get that first big commit and the rest follow. We used to do the opposite like FSU doing. Bunch of projects and get strung along by the elite. Bama got 11 commits, we got 12. Mario is a animal on this trail. Thats how u recruit. Go for the big dogs and stay on them.

booker t wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Tears soon cometh…
I don’t think we lose this lead for these guys. This staff is out for blood.

View attachment 196520

View attachment 196521
Mario was a great recruiter for bama, landed them 5 stars, top guys. Won recruiter of the year there and finished 2nd one year i think…Went to oregon and landed them there best classes ever with 3 top 10 picks and now its just NIL when he’s at Miami? I hate these mfs man lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
About time. I know pancakes is an o line thing in general but Samson has used pancake photos and gifs a ton. I’m dreaming big here even though I don’t trust the source at all.
He’s as connected as anyone.

Advertisement
yes but 252.50 is the exact amount if we get Kinsler, Jalen, & Wayne. No coincidence for such a random number.
Right but he was saying it could be a misdirect so as to not directly say which recruits we were getting. I don't necessarily agree but something to think about

Advertisement
I thought Francis was since we began our mediocre era but yes I agree Samson would be a bigger get 100%
1A and 1B however you wanna look at it. The fact that we’re getting 5* OL and in the run for more shows this is a new era! I would argue that if we did somehow get Cormani he would be our biggest get in over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back