2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Prop Joe was to draw up his LT it would be this kid Samson.

I loved Neal coming out but he had weight issues to conquer stilll...this is a plug n play and take ya licks LT ...Zion Nelson style.

10x better than Zion Nelson out of highschool and probably better than him now if we are being honest. Nelson doesn’t have anywhere near the physical power that Samson and Francis have.

Advertisement
10x better than Zion Nelson out of highschool and probably better than him now if we are being honest. Nelson doesn’t have anywhere near the physical power that Samson and Francis have.
I just saw Zion last week. He was chiseled last year but he looks like a monster right now, like maybe he’s added 10 pounds of muscle. Let’s see if he acts the part this fall.

Advertisement
The Samson kid makes me hesitant for an odd reason. Everyone I've spoken to close to or in our program, everyone on here, and my own eyes tell me the kid is incredible. I don't think I ever remember a consensus like that on an Olineman. Certainly not one on a message board. I can only think of Patrick Peterson where no one even argues "well, he could struggle with..." Nope. Samson's just a crazy large, long-armed kid with slick feet and a perfect OL disposition. Too good to be true. Not gonna believe it. Won't do it.

This kid will be in for a rude awakening when he steps on to the field. His comp looks suspect. Doesn’t mean he won’t excel.

Advertisement
The Samson kid makes me hesitant for an odd reason. Everyone I've spoken to close to or in our program, everyone on here, and my own eyes tell me the kid is incredible. I don't think I ever remember a consensus like that on an Olineman. Certainly not one on a message board. I can only think of Patrick Peterson where no one even argues "well, he could struggle with..." Nope. Samson's just a crazy large, long-armed kid with slick feet and a perfect OL disposition. Too good to be true. Not gonna believe it. Won't do it.
Evan Neal was like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back