2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man Conch trolled that board big time over Peterson. He had many convinced, including myself, that Peterson was UM bound.
Peterson WAS um bound.... but rumors got out that our dB coach/d coordinator (?williams?/McGriff?) was paying him.... so, what I heard from an insider was, Randy dropped recruiting him so we wouldn't get major, major sanctions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
it wasn't random that verified the jon gruden rumour.

that was oldman cane i think.

and i remember random posting up until grassy went dark, so it couldn't have been him.

he and original canes fan were great, and there untl the end.

i just wonder why neither of them are on here.

I don't even know who oldmancane is. I didn't follow anyone named oldmancane.

Edit:Jhall is correct. I was wrong. It wasn't Random. It was GR8.

Last edited:
GR8 was the one on that posted “welcome to the U Coach Gruden” on the premium board. I remember that now infamous post

You are right. I was wrong. GR8 was money up to that point. Then he was never heard from again. In fact it was random that was actually saying his sources weren't telling him anything about Gruden. Your GR8 comment made it all come back to me. Thanks for that.

You are right. I was wrong. GR8 was money up to that point. Then he was never heard from again. In fact it was random that was actually saying his sources weren't telling him anything about Gruden. Your GR8 comment made it all come back to me. Thanks for that.
I think it’s why it never really gets mentioned

People (including me) have/had the utmost respect for GR8. He’s a made man from what I know

So I don’t want to clown him but he definitively put it out there that it was 100% a done deal

What a wild time that was my man haha

I am almost 70 and I remember all of those wide right, wide left like it was yesterday. It is the memory of where I parked my car at the supermarket that has me confused.
john travolta GIF

Advertisement
you're talking about chefcane?

Chefcane. I remember when he claimed to Roger Federer’s personal chef lol. Man those days were wild.

I remember Mike Bakas posting as HScane and then later claiming it was his dad who was supposedly some kind of great HS football coach.

Wonder whatever happened to Bakas, last I heard he was starting some baseball training company

I believe he had a good source at one point. Some thought it was Hurtt but after he lost his source he just started making up **** for the clout lol It got weird at the end. I remember other fanbases on rivals mainboard calling him out lol

Don’t remember him making stuff up. He was always money. And i think he had higher level connections than the coaching staff. A lot of people actually thought he was a former BOT member

But, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario and Alex will turn him and Maui into Day 1 kids. But unlike a lot of the CIS posters, I think both will need at a couple seasons to acclimate to the intensity of top P5 ball. Maui playing at IMG means he'll be first to see the field, most likely. Playing prep in MA doesn't give Samson enough looks at high level DEs and DTs.

We rushed so many OL that hurt their longterm develpment ... Henderson, Flowers, McDermott, Darling, Donaldson, Nelson. Hopefully we learn from those mistakes.

I don't even know who oldmancane is. I didn't follow anyone named oldmancane.

Edit:Jhall is correct. I was wrong. It wasn't Random. It was GR8.
OLDMANCANE wasn’t into recruiting if memory serves but was somehow connected to the program. He wasn’t an attention ***** and didn’t post much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back