2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
MSU 247 is setting up the narrative that Samson really wanted to come here but Miami's offer was too high.

Ohhhh, Sparty. You goofy ********!

Make fun of them for massively overpaying Mehl Tucker and their instant retort is "We ain't paying him! A couple of our trillionaire boosters are!".

Beat them for an elite recruit and they say "Miami is massively spending and we can't or won't match that nonsense. The kid realllly preferred East Lansing though!".

Advertisement
…and that’s only the undercard.

The main event on February 17th at the Titanic between SWFL and Solie will be must watch TV. I might stream it for a small fee, like the good capitalist that I am.
He won't show....he's the c*cksucker (under a different name) who told my GF to suck his D*ck on here 3yrs ago, 2 weeks before the UM vs UF game. @RVACane knows I could out him quick. Nevertheless, I told this c*nt, to meet me at the UM Pre game Party at ACE Cafe organized by @TheOriginalCane around 7p.m...(I DMd him the entire time) well, I get there and kicked it with @TheOriginalCane for a good 2hrs, and of course the Puzzy never showed up. My Truck was parked in a parking garage a blk away, but I already had an invitation to Michael Irvins pre game party at Club Celine, which is only 4 blks away. So I left ACE Cafe, still DMing him...and went to Playmakers Party for an hour. The next day, I DMd the faqquit again, and told him we can take care of this pre game at Camping World Stadium. Unbeknownst to him, I went to the game with 2 former UM players, (who know my GF as well, since they've been to my home). And when I told them they were riled up as well...Lol....And of course, the Puzzy pulled a no-show again. So as you can imagine, I'm sure the Super C*nt will again hide behind his keyboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not yet huh?
Drama Peek GIF

Advertisement
He won't show....he's the c*cksucker (under a different name) who told my GF to suck his D*ck on here 3yrs ago, 2 weeks before the UM vs UF game. @RVACane knows I could out him quick. Nevertheless, I told this c*nt, to meet me at the UM Pre game Party at ACE Cafe organized by @TheOriginalCane around 7p.m...(I DMd him the entire time) well, I get there and kicked it with @TheOriginalCane for a good 2hrs, and of course the Puzzy never showed up. My Truck was parked in a parking garage a blk away, but I already had an invitation to Michael Irvins pre game party at Club Celine, which is only 4 blks away. So I left ACE Cafe, still DMing him...and went to Playmakers Party for an hour. The next day, I DMd the faqquit again, and told him we can take care of this pre game at Camping World Stadium. Unbeknownst to him, I went to the game with 2 former UM players, (who know my GF as well, since they've been to my home). And when I told them they were riled up as well...Lol....And of course, the Puzzy pulled a no-show again. So as you can imagine, I'm sure the Super C*nt will again hide behind his keyboard.
My dog kept the receipts… 👀

CIS’s very own Rough N’ Rowdy coming to you live Feb. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back