2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the beer. Time to go to waffle house and watch the cook fight a customer while you cook your own on the griddle
…and that’s only the undercard.

The main event on February 17th at the Titanic between SWFL and Solie will be must watch TV. I might stream it for a small fee, like the good capitalist that I am.

Last edited:
Advertisement
patiently waiting for some guy to throw out a michigan state crystal ball to pucker some people up

Advertisement
If you actually are announcing and your decision isn’t made up 30 minutes before you announce then idek. Total nonsense.

So...who knows where he ends up. Hopefully here...I trust our guys.

But to be clear....Sampson woke up this morning and said "Wait I was going to pick Miami but I just realized I have the best relationships with the Mich St OL coach. I need to let a Mich St writer know what has happened."
"And I better push my announcement back another 30 minutes just to be sure!"

This is the type of recruit Cristobal was brought in to close on. Not only is Okunlola elite, he's plays the position Cristobal specializes in. This is what happens when you battle for elite players as opposed to Brendan Loftus or Alex Gall. It's a battle until the ink dries, but I'm grateful we are finally in the game for players like this.

Advertisement
11511704.png

From MSU site.

1671136710076.jpeg

I refuse to believe Mario will get beat by this guy lol like seriously. I’ve never heard of this guy before and the fact he didn’t mention Mel Tucker either is odd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back